Westone UM Pro

LionPlushie

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"The new audiophile connector makes this cable solution conveniently user-removable, upgradeable and replaceable."

The way they say conveniently upgradeable makes me think it's definitely the Shure connectors.

but they say EPIC cable sia.. means EPIC cable also kena revised?

Ya. Seems like just a repackage of the UM series. I believe the UM Pro 30 will feature 3 drivers just like the UM3X. Seems to me the cable connector is same as shure but without rotations.

like confirm will rotate unless got locking mechanism.

SenGuards

Reaction score
I would prefer new innovations to IEMs than just re-tuning and re-marketing of same products.

I guess I expected Westone to be able to afford R&D.

LionPlushie

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hype_train.jpg

Rubick

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya that's why. Seems like just a repackage only with no new r&d into it. Not sure about tuning though. High chance might be the same.

if that is the case then no point to hoot liao.
tot there is something new :(

SenGuards

Reaction score
The new shells also look cheap. Like some plastic toy water-gun material that children play with.

Captain Underwear

Reaction score
Has um3x been discontinued already? Couldn't find it on earphonesolutions.. Was hoping to hoot it during Xmas sales :sad::sad:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.