Status
Not open for further replies.

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HDF Quicksand available at HairyPortal.

No need to pre order and wait. It is available now for mailing :D

Get it within 3 days with Ta Q Bin courier

Thanks zish82 for the Quicksand. I just received it via Ta Q Bin after two days including weekend.

Kanebo acidic Shampoo, Carbolic Silky Shampoo, Eco Seasalt Spray, PowerPoint Hair Spray, Q8 Matte Hair Powder are expected to arrive pretty soon in SG!

Together with this shipment, you guys can also look forward to Nigelle Prejume Styling Wax 7. Super strong hold of holding factor 7 and once again, quantities for this is again very little. For people who knows Nigelle, its by the parent company of Milbon Professional (#1 in Japan). Quality wise is definitely excellent and its comparable to Nigelle Bold Make Clay; Prejume wax gives shine to one which allows a radiant and lively look to be portrayed. Here's a picture of it.

IMG-20130727-WA0001.jpg

My review for Prejume Styling Wax 7 when I used it last year.

Just a feedback after using Prejume Styling Wax 7.

It is a matte type wax, having quite strong holding power with a green apple smell and very easy to wash off.

kuku beans

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any dudes here with the shaved sides hairstyle? How often do you go to the barber/hairdresser to get the sides shaved to maintain that look? Paying 10 bucks per week just to shave sides will surely add up in the long run.

buy battery operated shaver n ask girlfren or mum or brother sister shave for u lah

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
where's my CHARCOAL shampoo! hahaha :s12::s12:
paul mitchell going to finish fast. just now so tempted to hoot the giovanni tea tree shampoo! heng never!

anyway on the topic of sides,
my sides grow pretty fast also but i cut once a month so not too bad. haha won't out of shape so fast.

gao xing kor kor everytime go where cut hair de??? :s22:

Xenoxide

Reaction score
haha ya thats why i leaving it to grow out now... the interim damn cui lor! half fk down there -_-

btw i realized that my hair when unstyled looks like the photo that kuku beans posted, except that the shaved sides are all like 1cm now

So your sides are fluffy too? I used to think that only I had the problem of sides that pop out and refuse to stay down no matter how much wax. I bought the cream already to perm down the sides. When arrive will give review and you guys can decide whether to buy a not.

stam

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So your sides are fluffy too? I used to think that only I had the problem of sides that pop out and refuse to stay down no matter how much wax. I bought the cream already to perm down the sides. When arrive will give review and you guys can decide whether to buy a not.

its the cream you posted from qoo10? Awaits your review!!! :)

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cut only or wash and cut??? :s12:

cut and wash lor. haha always together one.

next product to hoot is Imperial Barber Classic pomade, when i feel like going for a slicker look.

see when hairy portal got promotion.

I have narrow my products to these as of now
Mix this together to create the the fluffiest quiff. lol. should be a everyday product for me + the imperial barber classic pomade.
HdF Quicksand
HdF Sponge

*if gold digger by vilain is good, will continue using also. (can't use everyday cause got petroleum jelly as stated by deaththeorist, scalp sure chui, use sparingly, probably once or twice a week)

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
I tot all Asians with straight hair got?

Yea man the perm cream looks cool and useful. But we this kind might have to apply often sia :(

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think we should consolidate all the hair products that we review and tips on how to use them in the front page or something. Haha then no need to keep typing the same thing if someone new ask.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
a quick and simple review of a easy to use product from our LeeJhong!

Lolane Gel Gum (not sure if the product is correct)

I was given a sample of this product to try from Junhong. Finally got the chance to use.
First impression, smell! not shea butter but it smells damn good. not fruity or buttery. The smell stays in between masculine and feminine and I love the smell.
It's a wet-based gel that supposed to give High Hold and High Shine (as usual from all gel products).
The same old method of styling, sea salt spray, blow dry into shape and here we go.
Dap a little product into my hands and spread it evenly, surprisingly, as a wet-based gel, it dries up fairly quickly when i rake it into my hair. Even though it dries up quickly, the shine and hold is almost instantaneous. But one point to note is that you need to keep dapping the product for a little more to style because of the drying speed. Application is simple and straight forward.
Hold is there. Finish like what gels is supposed to do. BUT! it doesn't have the super hard look like what old-school gels give. No separation of hair like "blades" (you know what i mean if you ever use gel during primary school or secondary school). It's more like a wax and gel combination. Keeping it all natural looking yet with hold. Quite a interesting product.

Good for people who are looking for alternatives to water-based pomades for slick back or side-slick comb.

It's still holding my hair without fraying of baby hair! thumbs up! haha

Thanks LeeJhong for yet another great product!

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so far,

got reviews on

anyone wanna pass me samples for HdF Hybridized Wax and Pomade? hahahaha

Styling
HdF Quicksand (Menzbazaar or Hairyportal)
HdF Scheme Cream (Menzbazaar or Hairyportal)
HdF Sponge Wax (Menzbazaar or Hairyportal)
Uevo Grey (Hairyportal)
Uevo Green (Hairyportal)
Imperial Barber Classic Pomade (Hairyportal)
Imperial Barber Matte Pomade Paste (Hairyportal)
OS Fashion Sea Salt Spray (ThePrettyJerk aka LeeJhong)
Nigelle Bold Make Clay (ThePrettyJerk aka LeeJhong)
Powerpoint HairSpray (ThePrettyJerk aka LeeJhong)
Lolane Gel Gum (ThePrettyJerk aka LeeJhong)
Sillyorn Hair Matter Wax (ThePrettyJerk aka LeeJhong)
Redken Disheveled Fiber Cream (Selling in physical stores)

Shampoo
Kanebo Lissage (ThePrettyJerk aka LeeJhong)

Coming up should be the famous Gold Digger by Vilain and Carbolic Charcoal Shampoo!

Can't wait for the gold digger! High hopes for it.

Last edited:

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so far,

got reviews on

Styling
Uevo Grey (Hairyportal)
Uevo Green (Hairyportal)

Shampoo

Coming up should be the famous Gold Digger by Vilain and Carbolic Charcoal Shampoo!

have you tried Layrite or Suavecito? how does it compare to Uevo?

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so far,

got reviews on

Styling
Uevo Grey (Hairyportal)
Uevo Green (Hairyportal)

Shampoo

they should give u 1 VIP card... :s22:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.