Alleged specs of Sony Honami and Togari flagships leak

Unknownx

Reaction score
Looks like Honami will be my next phone but need to wait til my recontract on April :D

sunnycrowe

Reaction score
Is it confirmed honami is 5inch.... Mini is 4.3 and there's not a big difference in screen size if honami is really 5....

I hope for slightly bigger in 5.5...

Sephirot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally, I got the Honami test phone :)

Sorry but am unable to post anything, its against company policy.

Sephirot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The metal power button is so much smaller than the one on Z and the phone is a bit heavy. Almost same weight as Z ultra

Sephirot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How's is the triluminos screen? Hope it is not any gimmick
It's brighter and more white than Z/V. And also X-Reality colors are not as saturated as Bravia Engine 2.

Tried the camera, nothing to be wow about seriously. There's this bo liao app where you can take AR effect like a 3D dinosaur/fairies in the backdrop lol

Last edited:

fre3dom85

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear that the triluminos screen is not some gimmick. Hope to see it come soon in Sg.

Sephirot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'd just like to know how do you find the screen display? Especially compared with the XZ Ultra? :)
Z Ultra display is better with richer colors and contrast although both are using the same screen.

I think it's firmware issue in this case. My honami is the one with the X.XX at the back. And Sony is really secretive with Honami, it comes with a case attached to break the shape and everything.

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Z Ultra display is better with richer colors and contrast although both are using the same screen.

I think it's firmware issue in this case. My honami is the one with the X.XX at the back. And Sony is really secretive with Honami, it comes with a case attached to break the shape and everything.

So we can safely say its still not final firmware. :D

JuXn5566

Reaction score

colour is not only thing i care on a mobile display.
how about the viewing angle? is it on par with Z Ultra?

anirudhks

Reaction score
Is the battery much better compared to Z? as you said its heavier I am guessing bigger battery?

Sephirot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
colour is not only thing i care on a mobile display.
how about the viewing angle? is it on par with Z Ultra?
I just did a comparison side by side with Z Ultra. Z Ultra is much better whereas Honami is whiter/brighter. But take it with a grain of salt as I think the firmware in Honami is old.

Is the battery much better compared to Z? as you said its heavier I am guessing bigger battery?
5" and almost same weight as Z Ultra (which is thinner), I guess it's the battery.

Last edited:

anirudhks

Reaction score
I just did a comparison side by side with Z Ultra. Z Ultra is much better whereas Honami is whiter/brighter. But take it with a grain of salt as I think the firmware in Honami is old.

5" and almost same weight as Z Ultra (which is thinner), I guess it's the battery.

also guessing thicker than XZ?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.