-=OFFICIAL=- EDMW PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
which lens did you bring along? looks very interesting :love:
10-22mm and 85mm

but be warned.. the train is commissioned by Chinese.. the train is very dusty.. not recommended to change lens inside the train.. my camera inside got lotsa dust now.. i didnt bring blower.. fug me..:(

shin89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
10-22mm and 85mm

but be warned.. the train is commissioned by Chinese.. the train is very dusty.. not recommended to change lens inside the train.. my camera inside got lotsa dust now.. i didnt bring blower.. fug me..:(
Interesting combi! Will be following your stories :)

I go sleep first :(

hkingx

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
smlj did i jus read?:(

the scenery hor.. Mongolia is really nice. grassland all the way.. Russia wise.. nothing jus buildings..

so most actually choose to take the train east bound.. coz after Russia can see the sceneries.. whereas my is west bound.. the other direction~:s22:

Take care bro, u went alone?

leinad

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Naise pictures from you! Mind sharing where is this place?
Keppel Bay area. Was walking through Labrador Park.

No tripod, so I leaned against whatever I could and hoped for the best. Kept it to 10s exposures. Many pictures had camera shake. :(

The windblown picture was at Clarke Quay on a different day. Quite an accidental shot, but I love it. Almost deleted it.

/Dan

naxchua

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
all the pro pro nice photos... i must also go out pew pew pew.... i miss pew pew pew....

MarkersNg

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Final test for the term next week. Maybe can find a day go out pew pew pew.

Then prepare for exams :(

Then 2 months to pew pew :D

noobiee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
handheld 10s....

draft_lens19291059module157977338photo_1332860585_0_.jpg

jtch74

Master Member
Reaction score
may i ask how many of you guys doing Camera AF Microadjustment? do you use the free autofocus test image or some paid device?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.