SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If I book my RT/IPT next month and my ICT oso falls on next month too. Mean I have to go RT after my ICT izzit? And if my camp got conduct RT, is the FCC recognize it or not?

ICT > RT, unless you are given time off by your superior, you can't go for your RT.

RT only held in the 4 FCCs and I don't think ICT got arrange special RT for those in ICT, right?

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
IPT-IPPT can i go in the morning tomorrow ?

or died died must go during afternoon ?

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
you die die only can go on the date and time that you booked...

IPT-IPPT Sat 24/08/2013 MAJU FCC 1700 - 2000

sianz the most can only reach there by 4pm.

if i failed my IPT-IPPT, can i continue to book IPT sessions for the remaining 8 sessions.

RT timing too rush for me..

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IPPT and RT are two separate charges.

if you never attempt IPPT during the first 9 months, charged as IPPT defaulter.

if never complete all RT lessons in the last 3 months, charged as RT defaulter.

egotisc

Reaction score
Question : Assuming I'm in PPT Band 3 now and I fail my 10th session (IPT-IPPT). In order to exempt myself from RT, do I need to

1) Book a separate IPPT session before my window closes and pass based on my PPT band or

2) Book a separate IPPT session before my window closes and pass IPPT based on my Cat requirement?

TIA.

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

if i failed my IPT-IPPT, can i continue to book IPT sessions for the remaining 8 sessions.

No, after you finish your 10 ipt sessions but didn't meet ppt, must go for rt. If rush, book all weekend sessions.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

RT timing cannot possibly be rushed as under the SAF Act servicemen are entitled to getting time off for RT and IPPT.

Kyoji83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not that I know of as per employment act since they did not define what time employer needs to release serviceman.

Technically if SAF100 say serviceman reporting time start at 1800hrs, employer can dismiss him at 1759hrs also no wrong.

RT timing cannot possibly be rushed as under the SAF Act servicemen are entitled to getting time off for RT and IPPT.

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not that I know of as per employment act since they did not define what time employer needs to release serviceman.

Technically if SAF100 say serviceman reporting time start at 1800hrs, employer can dismiss him at 1759hrs also no wrong.

Logic question. Some people work near the camp, some people maybe far. If SAF says 2 hours before start time must release, sure got companies will complain if the employee just need 45 mins to reach there.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Of course it would defeat the purpose of the act if the employer were to only release the serviceman 1 minute before the start of the RT/IPPT. The employer is supposed to release the serviceman in a reasonable time so that he can get to the FCC.

aircraft

Reaction score
Of course it would defeat the purpose of the act if the employer were to only release the serviceman 1 minute before the start of the RT/IPPT. The employer is supposed to release the serviceman in a reasonable time so that he can get to the FCC.

This is an issue requiring some communication bet employer and the serviceman. Need to compromise a reasonable timing as this can lead to abuse of the system with serviceman taking advantage to leave work early. I would recommend to book the nearest fcc to reduce impact to minimum. Not all employers are so supportive as they are not running a charity less those govt. Related companies.

Not forgetting that the root cause is the employee failing his ippt, not the fault of the ccompanies or their obligation

Kyoji83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Going to ICT is a nation requirement but going to RT is a personal problem because you fail to keep yourself fit & pass IPPT. This is how employer view it especially if your boss is a foreigner or female citizen without NS liability. We did not volunteer for NS but force to enlist under enlistment act. So we just s.u.c.k thumbs cause we are loser when it come to NS.

This is an issue requiring some communication bet employer and the serviceman. Need to compromise a reasonable timing as this can lead to abuse of the system with serviceman taking advantage to leave work early. I would recommend to book the nearest fcc to reduce impact to minimum. Not all employers are so supportive as they are not running a charity less those govt. Related companies.

Not forgetting that the root cause is the employee failing his ippt, not the fault of the ccompanies or their obligation

silverwing

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, for rt defaulter, if tio charge, do we still have to complete the remaining rt session?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.