The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
they should give u 1 VIP card... :s22:

haha i nv spend la. how to VIP. help them do review only lor. also for everyone here. for info on products. haha SIC ma

Wah you really hiong sia. Try out so many products.

haha uevo green and grey is kobayashi used on me.
They also use the work hard mould paste from redken and sea salt spray from redken also on me.

the rest is just free and paid samples lor.
i only got a few full product with me.
mainly HDFs. waiting for gold digger!

have you tried Layrite or Suavecito? how does it compare to Uevo?

If not wrong Layrite or Sauvecito is pomade right? different with Uevo, Uevo is wax based.

I nv try layrite or Sauvecito but i heard Sauvecito is quite good.

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha i nv spend la. how to VIP. help them do review only lor. also for everyone here. for info on products. haha SIC ma

haha uevo green and grey is kobayashi used on me.
They also use the work hard mould paste from redken and sea salt spray from redken also on me.

the rest is just free and paid samples lor.
i only got a few full product with me.
mainly HDFs. waiting for gold digger!

If not wrong Layrite or Sauvecito is pomade right? different with Uevo, Uevo is wax based.

I nv try layrite or Sauvecito but i heard Sauvecito is quite good.

oh ok, then how does it compare to imperial

edit: wait, you have not tried either, so no point asking :s22:

you use hair products quite fast huh

soonw29

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am back with my products. Please view my thread and see if you are interested in any! For those interested a vantachi wax and tigi bed head hair spray, i have one each. Able to provide small samples of them and also for my products.

Articus

Reaction score
depends on when you go

worked before at La Coco, you dunno meh? :(

haha guess I'll be going tomorrow morning since I'm nearby for a meeting looking forward to cut my hair short.. sick of my current hair length haha

Last edited:

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
worked before at La Coco, you dunno meh? :(

I'm not sure. My budget max for a haircut monthly is $50. My hobbies like rollerblading and cuesports are taking a toll of my monthly bank account so I can't afford such an expensive haircut. :sad:

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure. My budget max for a haircut monthly is $50. My hobbies like rollerblading and cuesports are taking a toll of my monthly bank account so I can't afford such an expensive haircut. :sad:

$50 considered alot

aiya different people got different budget and hobbies

:o

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
$50 considered alot

aiya different people got different budget and hobbies

:o

Yeah I get you. I gave up my audiophile hobby otherwise bank account really cannot take it but up till date I still keep in touch with audio items but just that I stop purchasing already.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
50 bucks for haircut too much for me. $28 a month is already stretching my budget. Lol

soonw29

Reaction score

You can try hair inn at amk hub. Look for James. $22.. i find his skills not bad and not pushy for products.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.