The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually root lift, label M also have. haha spray at the roots one.

Last edited:

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Actually he's right. There is gel and oil inside sea sprays. Of the top of my head I recall that os sea spray got oil. Can't rmb for gel later check. Your hands not oily and sticky meh? Salt so cheap if it's only just salt they massively overcharging lo. And I tried DIY my own sea salt spray with the ingredients ppl suggest online.. cmi even for a few formulations.

I'd imagine the other non salt spray will have trace amounts of polymer to give a diluted hair spray formula. Slight crisp? I inferred these from what I read here so it's all guess work. But should be close

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually he's right. There is gel and oil inside sea sprays. Of the top of my head I recall that os sea spray got oil. Can't rmb for gel later check. Your hands not oily and sticky meh? Salt so cheap if it's only just salt they massively overcharging lo. And I tried DIY my own sea salt spray with the ingredients ppl suggest online.. cmi even for a few formulations.

I'd imagine the other non salt spray will have trace amounts of polymer to give a diluted hair spray formula. Slight crisp? I inferred these from what I read here so it's all guess work. But should be close
Woah! Learn smt new! Gotta listen to the scientist haha. Polymer is like fiber cream. Hardens the hair

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Polymer's in gold digger too! The more you know....

Lol I think they really go all out. One product to rule it all. But it doesn't really harden the hair like how my fibre cream does. Nice to meet 2 guys on this thread. Haha more meet ups soon!

10 tubs of gold digger! Anyone?!

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol I think they really go all out. One product to rule it all. But it doesn't really harden the hair like how my fibre cream does. Nice to meet 2 guys on this thread. Haha more meet ups soon!

Bro, you shd switch line. Go be salesman. I think u will do great.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score

Bb cream for hair ;)

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro, you shd switch line. Go be salesman. I think u will do great.

Haha used to be. Selling grooming products in best Denki. Hahahaha shavers, hair dryers, hair clippers and hair styling products for ladies. Haha during my poly days

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I might hoot 10 tubs and sell here. Haha without profit. Haha. I am sure such a great product will sell out soon. Haha using my noob product review to sell. Haha

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I might hoot 10 tubs and sell here. Haha without profit. Haha. I am sure such a great product will sell out soon. Haha using my noob product review to sell. Haha

The power of KMS Salt Spray. Enough to motivate you to buy 10tubs on ur own first. o_O I am tempted to try it out too now.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Checking back in! Os spray does have gel ingredients inside! Product is doing what it says it does!

Cannot only use the salts cos the concentration that's required to give the same effect will probably mess with hair big time ba

kuku beans

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think the one you recently posted good wad! What's holding you back from that one?the one with long fringe

if long hair suddenly cut shaved short, afraid cant get used to it leh.

ever since after NS n ROD no need reservice, have been keeping long Japanese/Korean kinda hairstyle. as I m not working in office job, can get to keep long hair.

if long hair shaved extremely short, (done that many years ago during NS), the scalp will feel itchy or tingling, or will sunburn if expose to sun?

too drastic change will people comment or wont recognize me?

lol

kingcarlos

Reaction score
i can confirm 4 products i will keep and use
Gold Digger by Vilain
Hanz de Fuko Quicksand
Hanz de Fuko Sponge wax (not sure if i should continue to buy sponge wax or mix quicksand with gold digger, tough choice. one day must dry quicksand + gold digger mix, if good, can skip on spongewax alr)
Imperial Barber Classic Pomade
any wax thats stronger the uevo grey but weaker than the gold digger?

hoesoverbros

Reaction score
Hello ppl! Some shipment updates, quicksand in transit from hk to sg as of evening. would reach tomorrow late noon ba. Hang on! will deliver once we finish packing all orders.

PS* Bringing in new pomade brand in next week! Stay tune =D

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seems like the hair accessory industry just got more competitive after a few of gaoxing's review. :s13:

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
if long hair suddenly cut shaved short, afraid cant get used to it leh.

ever since after NS n ROD no need reservice, have been keeping long Japanese/Korean kinda hairstyle. as I m not working in office job, can get to keep long hair.

if long hair shaved extremely short, (done that many years ago during NS), the scalp will feel itchy or tingling, or will sunburn if expose to sun?

too drastic change will people comment or wont recognize me?

lol
Tell me about it.... jhong couldn't recognise me T.T...

Refreshing feeling la I would say.... not as bad as bmt that scalp irritation though

Haha that's why I suggested you do the long fringe one. Keep some length there!

kuku beans

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tell me about it.... jhong couldn't recognise me T.T...

Refreshing feeling la I would say.... not as bad as bmt that scalp irritation though

Haha that's why I suggested you do the long fringe one. Keep some length there!

which hairstyle to go for? sorry cant find guy pic, only managed to find girl's short hairstyle on the internet! guy short shaved hair all like military crew cut or quiff that kind.

suitable for what face shape?

cant wait for my head shave tomorrow. its now or never. gonna be my shortest hair ever since BMT. hope I can pull off the look?

been wanting to try this for quite some time but no courage to do so.

by the way, how to ask for the shortest shave that the hairdresser have? is their shortest clippers same or shorter than NS botak kind?

311ucm9.jpg

ay5xfa.jpg

w2buvl.jpg

28guyc8.jpg

tatsit

Honorary Member
Reaction score
lets say if hair long, and the fringe keeps irritating my eye, is there any products that isnt harmful that i can apply to my hair so that it can stay away from my eye before i go to bed and doesnt leave any residue on the bed sheet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.