The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One sentence for you bro.

Changes entail adventures.

Its okay to be wrong so just do it. Who knows.

True that. Hair can grow back one. Try th third one, if your face can pull it off means really Yan dao kia

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
waiting for kanebo + female hairspray :o:o:o:D:D

f450368d.jpg

Bro, how about your red eco sea salt spray? Lol

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks for the recommendation. i prefer matte ones and those that can last even with sweating. currently using uevo grey which is gd if not sweating too much but cant last after exercise

Try lolane gel gum. I gym alr the hair still stay. Lol

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
huh what skillex shave? dun understand leh

Go google this name and you will find out

Btw...... The final review of the gold digger - simply amazing, I never outsell the product itself. Whole day no flop, no hair spray needed, no fray hair flyaways! Best part, water soluble. 1 wash using normal shampoo.

Woohoo! 10 tubs! Any? Best if ppl here can bring in and sell locally. 1 product to rule it all.
But i still prefer a range for me to choose from!
Pomade, quicksand and gold digger!

Friday test gold digger + quicksand! If Swee, no need buy sponge wax lo! Save money!

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can't help but to agree too. But if your work doesn't restrict you, why not? You can always snip it off if it doesn't turn out well eventually. Long fringe comes in different patterns. The one posted by death makes a huge lot of difference over here IMO.

I will be kicked out of the house :(

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro, how about your red eco sea salt spray? Lol

Oh yes bro, red Eco sea salt too! I want! I like the fugging red bottle. Hehehe.
The current sea salt spray 3/4 left. 2-3 pumps + blow dry and I'm good everyday and everynight lol.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
thanks for the recommendation. i prefer matte ones and those that can last even with sweating. currently using uevo grey which is gd if not sweating too much but cant last after exercise

just wack golddigger only! hahaha

btw it smells like my nivea deodorant sia o.0

also, i feel that uevo grey's hold is pretty weak in terms of maximum holds (as in each brand always have their own max hold right? i think uevo's max got room for improvement). fudge's matthed extra can be considered an improvement in hold strength, but if u have fine hair that can break easily... the application will yank off more than a few strands... :(

nippp0n

Master Member
Reaction score

Btw...... The final review of the gold digger - simply amazing, I never outsell the product itself. Whole day no flop, no hair spray needed, no fray hair flyaways! Best part, water soluble. 1 wash using normal shampoo.

Woohoo! 10 tubs! Any? Best if ppl here can bring in and sell locally. 1 product to rule it all.

Friday test gold digger + quicksand! If Swee, no need buy sponge wax lo! Save money!

Your reviews are really very tempting each time. :(

Because of your review, i hooted quicksand. Now you make me wanna hoot this as well. What is the damage for this wax? :o

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Your reviews are really very tempting each time. :(

Because of your review, i hooted quicksand. Now you make me wanna hoot this as well. What is the damage for this wax? :o

Same la. you also managed to gian me to hoot my rig with a best gpu over at hwc last year. Hahaa if you rmb still.

Oh is ard 25. I estimate la. but confirm not more than 27. No profit.

I love the product as much as I love Leejhong salt spray when he intro me.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

also, i feel that uevo grey's hold is pretty weak in terms of maximum holds (as in each brand always have their own max hold right? i think uevo's max got room for improvement). fudge's matthed extra can be considered an improvement in hold strength, but if u have fine hair that can break easily... the application will yank off more than a few strands... :(

Uevo smells good to me but ya, abit weak. Gold digger is like Uevo grey + sponge wax + pomade all into 1. Haha ya. Gold digger smell when first apply, no smell, after that got smell

kingcarlos

Reaction score

haha thats what I'm afriad of.

appleboy87

Reaction score

Confirm no hairspray needed?...O.O...if really so...I'm getting one too...lol

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh yes bro, red Eco sea salt too! I want! I like the fugging red bottle. Hehehe.
The current sea salt spray 3/4 left. 2-3 pumps + blow dry and I'm good everyday and everynight lol.

Your description damn dramatic leh bro. HAHA yeah okay. Drop you a text when its here. Will reserve one for you. I myself will be testing out first and will post how it goes after trying it out. :)

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
haha thats what I'm afriad of.

actually with uevo already 10 strands of hair to the ground~!

there doesnt have to be a link between strength and hair on the floor tho. Arimino spice sister freeze wax (the spice sister's strongest) gives me some hair fall to the ground~ but the neo spice version, supposedly arimino's upgrade to spice sister, doesnt.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Confirm no hairspray needed?...O.O...if really so...I'm getting one too...lol
Lol don't listen to leejhong. But it's true, no hair spray needed unless you doing some damn wild hairstyle. But still depends on how you blow your hair and style it.

This product best used with dry hair but I have seen them using it with wet hair, blow dry and add on again to finish

Pm me lor if you want. Currently 1 slot only. Lol

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway best products I used so far is
Hdf quicksand and spongwax
Imperial barber pomade
Gold digger
OS sea salt spray

3 out of 4 of them can be bought via some bros here. Haha

Soon I will buy the pomade as soon I finish some of my products

Eh junhong korkor, my carbolic shampoo I wait till neck long liao. Come alr? Haha

Later I hoot the pomade bo cash for the shampoo! Hahaha just kidding, waiting for your text!

josephkjc

Reaction score

1 wash is enough to get rid of gold digger?
I thought it will need at least 2-3 wash based on previous comments on its ingredients.
So it is easier to wash off than uevo grey and sebastian clay?

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway best products I used so far is
Hdf quicksand and spongwax
Imperial barber pomade
Gold digger
OS sea salt spray

3 out of 4 of them can be bought via some bros here. Haha

Soon I will buy the pomade as soon I finish some of my products

Eh junhong korkor, my carbolic shampoo I wait till neck long liao. Come alr? Haha

Later I hoot the pomade bo cash for the shampoo! Hahaha just kidding, waiting for your text!

Lol should be arriving next week or latest, week after next. Dont like that leh. Later ur scalp itches, then not good right. Haha yeah will inform you first thing when its here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.