View Single Post
Old 29-08-2013, 03:12 PM   #5568
Great Supremacy Member
gaoxing84's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 63,583
this type of hairstyle called what? how to describe it to the hairdresser?
haha show your hairdresser the video. haha
it's call side comb with a little pomp.
gaoxing84 is offline