Xiaomi Box Android TV Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

magix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is this available in SLS?

Anyway seems like u need Xiaomi Android phone also.

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My friend gave me 1 unit. Fantastic device however, streaming is real slow. Dont know whether it is my internet issue.

leong92232

Reaction score
I just bought a xiaomi box, feel the speed is fantastic. I buy AC Ryan media player before. I feel xiaomi worth the price, and the video is very smooth, it is very easy to use. Please take note that the original set might not be sufficient, you may need to buy few additional cables. I bought two additional cable.

GTK2003

Reaction score
I just bought a xiaomi box, feel the speed is fantastic. I buy AC Ryan media player before. I feel xiaomi worth the price, and the video is very smooth, it is very easy to use. Please take note that the original set might not be sufficient, you may need to buy few additional cables. I bought two additional cable.

What is the two additional cable you are talking about? please advice.:s12::s12:

leong92232

Reaction score
First one is the cable to connect to usb. They have port for micro USB, which we cannot connect to portable harddisk. Need a extend port to connect USB.
The second one I buy may be optional. It is for me to connect to old style TV because my TV does not support HDMI.

sellwatch

Reaction score
First one is the cable to connect to usb. They have port for micro USB, which we cannot connect to portable harddisk. Need a extend port to connect USB.
The second one I buy may be optional. It is for me to connect to old style TV because my TV does not support HDMI.

you referring to OTG cable for the first one?

leong92232

Reaction score
Yes. The first one is OTG cable. Today I realised something for xiaomi box... It does not have external port to export sound to hifi or speaker. They suggest to connect to bluetooth based speaker.

GTK2003

Reaction score
Xiao mi box is launching a new version by end of this month!
i am going to book one when pre order is open for booking! i am station in china now and will be china for the next fews years at least.

sellwatch

Reaction score
Yes. The first one is OTG cable. Today I realised something for xiaomi box... It does not have external port to export sound to hifi or speaker. They suggest to connect to bluetooth based speaker.

thanks, i'm still awaiting mine to arrive in 2 weeks time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.