Any hotels or accommodation in HK, feel free to ask me...

kmkwan

Reaction score
Prudential Hotel (Jordan)
Eaton Hotel (Yau Ma Tei)

Personally tried these 2 hotels. i would say above-average to good. about 4 stars.

tiowher

Reaction score
Among the two i'd take Eaton. Although Prudential is sitting right smack in the middle of action (See this map)
2h306fd.png

Download big map here Hong Kong Shopping Map

A quick check on rates during next holidays as follows:

Pruton Prudential Hotel
Superior Room - 2 Twin (Single) Beds Or 1 Double Bed S$230
HP107679290.jpg

Eaton Smart Hong Kong

Deluxe Room - Advance Purchase S$180
HP107679341.jpg

Eaton is cheaper, nearer to Temple street (my personal liking)

Ruriel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Novotel on Nathan Road is pretty good. In between Jordan MTR exit and Eaton hotel. But always quite ex...

flingstar

Reaction score
Hi,
Appreciate your generosity. Will be traveling to HK on 16 Oct for 5 nites.
My friend will be staying at royal plaza hotel but it is too expensive for me, looking for something around 150 SGD. Will be bringing my 5 yrs old kid along. can recommend me somewhere around that area and near MRT, preferable safer as my kid is coming along. :D

kmkwan

Reaction score
cityview is average in terms of price & location.... but i find it a bit old...... and too many PRCs. :(

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,
My friend will be staying at royal plaza hotel but it is too expensive for me, looking for something around 150 SGD. Will be bringing my 5 yrs old kid along. can recommend me somewhere around that area and near MRT, preferable safer as my kid is coming along. :D

I don't favour location of Royal Plaza as its near Mongkok East station. The line goes to the New Territories/china and tsim sha Tsui east. About 10-15 min walk to the Mongkok Mtr station. Area is safe as its crowded most times of the day and there's lots of tourists.

Hmm around the area, perhaps you can consider Metropark Hotel? It's a short walk to Prince Edward MTR station. Rates are much lower. It's easy to find food around the place. Would be easier to return to hotel should your kid need a nap or rest.

Last edited:

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
going HK in 2 weeks time!

booked Rainbow Hotel at saigon street via agoda during the hotel launch promo... cost me $700+ for 5 nights. :D

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking forward to make a trip with my gf and her friend to HK this coming hari raya (Oct) for a week.

We're looking at a cheap apartment to just sleep in. Any recommendations? We're looking at Tsim Tsa Tsui area and maybe travelling to Macau too.

gentoro

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am staying at Royal plaza but my Bro-in-law & my sis-in-law staying nearby very cheap also. $100+ or lesser per night for a 2 bedroom apartment. They be going as a couple each and my mum-in-law to stay in Kiu Ming Mansion. I pretty sure that the owner of that place is very friendly, answer to all their quries plus give them tips on shopping and eating places.

feintisM

Reaction score
im on a budget trip with my friend. have anybody stayed in days hotel, day and night or the new mongkok? can anybody recommend me and hotels of that price range? thanks :)

lyk13

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, may be visiting HK mid October, upon reaching HK, which probably will be at night, will need accomodation for a day and then next day going to Zhongshan via the ferry at the airport.

So I'm thinking of doing one night stay near the airport, but prices are quite expensive....unsure if the taxi charges is reasonable to offload the stay there? Meaning, choose a further location to stay for the night?

Please advise, thanks!

kmkwan

Reaction score
Instead of ferry from airport, u can consider staying near town... And take the ferry from china ferry terminal at TST.

wwwsquallcom

Reaction score
I am looking to stay in Tsim Sha Tsui for 1 night on 6 Sep. Looking around 120-130 SGD. Ay recommendation. Previously 2 night in Holiday Inn Golden Mile for work, but I find it too costly to extend there.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.