The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You been there too bro? :)

MrStyleKing.com

MrStyleKing.com is the BEST Food & Travel BLOG in Singapore, and has won the ‘Best Food & Travel Blog’ from Singapore Tourism. The chief editor behind the articles is the man who has an inexplicable love for food, travel and the finer things in life.

Mr Style King blogs at wwwMrStyleKing.com

would you kindly answer my question?

instead of "promoting" your blog :vijayadmin:

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the kanebo smell is very very important bro. i'm having withdrawal symptoms (i.e. no mood to study) without the kanebo. i totally dig the kanebo smell man :s13::s13::s13::o

tumblr_m3573xWmol1rr8loao1_500.png

Then 1 bottle not enough la bro. :s13:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not sure about others but i think purple at kobayashi at FEP got good skills. $28 including cut, wash and style.
she also will give tips on hair cutting and she don't really push products

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ehh. Any of the shampoos recommended? Like nice smell and good for hair ones. Intend to hoot 1 for girlfriend.

Give kanebo shampoo a try. I believe your gf should like it. Some of the bros here feedback that after trying out the kanebo shampoo samples that i gave them alongside their purchases, it turned out that their gf also liked it too. Besides the smell itself, it also plays a huge function in controlling the excess oils in the hair and removes itchiness from the scalp. Wait till netzach bro sees this. LOL

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
West? Clementi jurong area. Under 20 possible? I don't mind go other place as long as not too far. Now still in school sstudying want spend too much to cut since gonna be alone studying most of the time.

Yeah think i mentioned before previously too. If you are interested, can check out Shirley Mah. Not affiliated to them in any way but yeah, just providing some 2 cents worth of opinions as its pretty affordable and decent as well. $15 for students. $16 for adults men hair cut.

neo1978

Reaction score
Yeah think i mentioned before previously too. If you are interested, can check out Shirley Mah. Not affiliated to them in any way but yeah, just providing some 2 cents worth of opinions as its pretty affordable and decent as well. $15 for students. $16 for adults men hair cut.

saw the pictures of the salon.. it was nice.

neo1978

Reaction score
Bro have you tried Essensuals Bugis Hair Salon? They cut hair for MediaCorp Artistes and even other celebrities :)

About $30 per hair cut. But I can refer you 50% discount because I am their Blogger for their salon. So all my readers can get 50% discount straight off as long as they quote my BLOG Name :)

MrStyleKing.com

MrStyleKing.com is the BEST Food & Travel BLOG in Singapore, and has won the ‘Best Food & Travel Blog’ from Singapore Tourism. The chief editor behind the articles is the man who has an inexplicable love for food, travel and the finer things in life.

Is it the same owner as the one in Orchard Central, also the owner of Toni&Guy Holland V and East Coast?

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro have you tried Essensuals Bugis Hair Salon? They cut hair for MediaCorp Artistes and even other celebrities :)

About $30 per hair cut. But I can refer you 50% discount because I am their Blogger for their salon. So all my readers can get 50% discount straight off as long as they quote my BLOG Name :)

MrStyleKing.com

50% discount sounds good leh. Share the lobang bro!

neo1978

Reaction score
There is no one boss bro. There are partners. Bryan only in charged of the 1 in Bugis :) And I only cut at Bugis Village Shop House Level 3 ;)

MrStyleKing.com

hmmm... ok... anyway.. from what i understand Connie owns toni&guy east coast and holland v and essensuals orchard central.

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what the hell guys, I might as well be nice and quote you guys the PROMO CODE here ;)

MrStyleKing.com EB2 ;)

MrStyleKing.com

EB2?

and your name?

your blog damn messy, can sort post according to food, style and etc?

I want to see the salon review also so hard

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score

neo1978

Reaction score
#mrstyleking bro... you look young... you don't have to work anymore since blog is making money...

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Messy? It has categories on the right rotational banner bro.. very big banner u can't see??:s11::s11:

MrStyleKing.com

Mr Style King blogs at Mr Style King: Singapore Best Food & Travel Blog

uh ok, so I click it and it goes to a facebook site, you said need to quote your name and the promo code, so EB2 and your name? :s11:

neo1978

Reaction score
Blogging is just my hobby that's all, and also a way to make new friends and contacts ;) Thanks bro! :)

MrStyleKing.com

Next time, if i have any launch, I will invite you. The last product big media launch i did was for Ferrari by Logic 3 headphones at MBS.

neo1978

Reaction score
Bro, you are from PR Agency? :)

MrStyleKing.com

No... I was a Snr brand manager... I rarely use PR agency becos I personally know many media pple, but for ferrari by logic3 launch i did used a PR firm.
Before that... I was working for in a coy that produces 2 professional magazines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.