The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As per requested by some who wanted to see how the end results of perming looks like, below are some of the self-portraits taken. Anyway, if you're wondering why, because today got major presentation so that's why.

Haircut at Shirley Mah on 18th August (My birthday!) - $15 (students); $16 (adult men)
Perming at Shirley Mah on 18th August - $45 (very reasonable price IMO)

Hair Product used: F4 Modelling Paste from Italy (apply onto damp hair) + Vifa Molding Clay from HK + VOI Hair Spray from Malaysia.

First picture shows a broader view. Gives a different look to people when you permed your hair. Changes embrace adventures i believe. Second picture shows the texture which i hope is visible enough. Been a while since i last dyed so it might be a bit hard to see. Uploaded with humility. Hope it helps! :)

2013-09-03-11.57.35.jpg

2013-09-03-11.55.36.jpg

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As per requested by some who wanted to see how the end results of perming looks like, below are some of the self-portraits taken. Anyway, if you're wondering why, because today got major presentation so that's why.

Haircut at Shirley Mah on 18th August (My birthday!) - $15 (students); $16 (adult men)

Hair Product used: F4 Modelling Paste from Italy (apply onto damp hair) + Vifa Molding Clay from HK + VOI Hair Spray from Malaysia.

First picture shows a broader view. Gives a different look to people when you permed your hair. Changes embrace adventures i believe. Second picture shows the texture which i hope is visible enough. Been a while since i last dyed so it might be a bit hard to see. Uploaded with humility. Hope it helps! :)

2013-09-03-11.57.35.jpg

2013-09-03-11.55.36.jpg

nv show ur before pic

rusydi

Reaction score

2013-09-03-11.57.35.jpg

2013-09-03-11.55.36.jpg

FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Knn. Someone damn fit. No wonder can eat nasi lemak all the time, especially at night too. People like me can only eat sliced fish soup. :(

Honestly, I never really buff up much even during NS. I'm a small build person.

But I like people to underestimate me. :o

osirisx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

2013-09-03-11.57.35.jpg

2013-09-03-11.55.36.jpg

price seems different from their webby, so total 60?:s11:

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
its the time of the month again!!!

for a hair cut. lol

probably gonna cut the justin timberlake style shown in the slikhaar tv. hopefully can find my parting.

show the entire video to purple. lol
I also wanna cut too! Does purple do wilder styles? Me dun wan mainstream stuff xD

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
MR JHONG IS THE REAL DIOR+GIVENCHY RUNWAY BOY

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha can la. All you need is to show photo. Haha dye your hair blue. Lolol.

Not bad. 3rd batch of gold digger all gone! 4th batch?

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Got photo means mainstream le! Hahaha! They got one korean stylist u know good or not?

Ai seh so many ppl hoot gold digger sia! Great experiences awaits to those who're waiting :)

hoesoverbros

Reaction score
Think i am the only one here now still preferring the slickback style :s13:
Gonna try the new brand of pomade im bringing in and give a review of it :D

Who else is digging the design of the jug:D

tumblr_mopqcngukp1rka5ueo1_500.jpg

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha can la. All you need is to show photo. Haha dye your hair blue. Lolol.

Not bad. 3rd batch of gold digger all gone! 4th batch?

wtf u ***** good salesman.... i still considering whether shld get or not... scare too strong pull out my fine hair....:eek:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wtf u ***** good salesman.... i still considering whether shld get or not... scare too strong pull out my fine hair....:eek:

dont use so much lor. haha use abit + water, or mix with quicksand. the effect is :s22::s12:

if you hoot, i will open batch 4.

Got photo means mainstream le! Hahaha! They got one korean stylist u know good or not?

Ai seh so many ppl hoot gold digger sia! Great experiences awaits to those who're waiting :)

i think can leh. ask her use her creative hands to cut for you. haha testing..
but her rate more ex cause senior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.