The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Luckily I give Su cut, not as popular as Purple or Vivien.

no fugging way in hell that i'll ever be going back to koba. likewise, I'm well sure that they don't ever want me back there too.

:vijayadmin::vijayadmin:

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the fries enough to kill me already, and I finished it all. :s22::s22::s22:

Not to offend, body building is something you should enjoy and not restrict or make yourself suffer. I have alot of body building friends, be it a hobby, job or gym instructors, I see them still eat as per normal.

Frankly, I'm not trying to be racist here. Since young, my friends and ex girlfriends have always usually been malays than chinese. I also have chinese body building friends and malay body building friens as well, the chinese will tend to restrict themselves more on the diet and not eat this and that but the malays will just eat as per normal.

And the outcome, the malay body builders have a way better shape and body than my chinese friends. Both races are working adults. Diet is important if you wanna build your mass and muscles, yes but don't read too much into it lar frankly. Life already so tough liao, you still wanna restrict yourself. :sad:

But if you're interested in building up your body fast and proper, I can intro you a few of my friends. They used to contest in national levels of body building and are now gym instructors for heavy weight category. They have damn huge breast and turtle shells. :s13:

My 2c lar. Do not get offended.

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not to offend, body building is something you should enjoy and not restrict or make yourself suffer. I have alot of body building friends, be it a hobby, job or gym instructors, I see them still eat as per normal.

Frankly, I'm not trying to be racist here. Since young, my friends and ex girlfriends have always usually been malays than chinese. I also have chinese body building friends and malay body building friens as well, the chinese will tend to restrict themselves more on the diet and not eat this and that but the malays will just eat as per normal.

And the outcome, the malay body builders have a way better shape and body than my chinese friends. Both races are working adults. Diet is important if you wanna build your mass and muscles, yes but don't read too much into it lar frankly. Life already so tough liao, you still wanna restrict yourself. :sad:

But if you're interested in building up your body fast and proper, I can intro you a few of my friends. They used to contest in national levels of body building and are now gym instructors for heavy weight category. They have damn huge breast and turtle shells. :s13:

My 2c lar. Do not get offended.

i'm not doing body-building or training lah bro. i'm just trying to cut & control my diet to be underweight stick-thin style. now bmi 18.6, i'm looking to reduce it to 17.8 like that lol.

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Chill lar. Angry also like that. Its just a haircut.

it's not about the haircut bro, it's about being treated like an idiot and so repeatedly being treated like one that I feel that it's pretty damaging for my soul.

Last edited:

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i'm not doing body-building or training lah bro. i'm just trying to cut & control my diet to be underweight stick-thin style. now bmi 18.6, i'm looking to reduce it to 17.8 like that lol.

You're the kind that cannot grow fat one huh? :s11:

Mass or weight gainer also never help? :s11:

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You're the kind that cannot grow fat one huh? :s11:

Mass or weight gainer also never help? :s11:

no way in hell I would take mass/weight gainer. I'm only interested in keeping stick-thin underweight style bro. intro me diet powder/drink better lol.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no way in hell I would take mass/weight gainer. I'm only interested in keeping stick-thin underweight style bro. intro me diet powder/drink better lol.

Ohh, like that abit hard. I myself don't take all these supplements. In fact, its been a while since I hit the gym too. :sad:

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no fugging way in hell that i'll ever be going back to koba. likewise, I'm well sure that they don't ever want me back there too.

:vijayadmin::vijayadmin:

I got sick of waiting endlessly at Storm too. Hairstylist too busy for me. Same old ritual too. Asked me if i am in a rush. Said no and ended up wasting 2hrs there. Changed my thinking and went to a cheap salon which is shirley mah. Half an hour settled. Swee.

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
abit waste of my time.
the boss keep taking in business,
he just whack. should stop when you see your hair stylist already attending to customers who already made appointment.

that's the whole point.

dude just whack, take in as many customers as he possibly could.

why wouldn't he right? since every additional customer = extra revenue for him.
but in the process of doing so, we the customers who have made prior appointments bear some of the costs, which is the additional & ridiculous waiting time for us.

it's not funny waiting 1-2hours there each time. I don't know about you guys, I do hope it's much better for y'all and I'm the only one getting the special patience training at koba. should have brought some case studies along with me to read since I've close to a good 2 hour wait time there. :o

everything have to add up here, bear in mind that every additional customer for koba = revenue while the additional cost in part will be for us who have prior appointments as someone inevitably have to be pushed back in line.

so in a nutshell, why bother about gaining additional gains/value/profits when your customers would be the ones who'll also be bearing part of the costs?

i'm outta this koba place for good, and without me in the queue, there'll be a shorter wait time.

:o:o

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just got my hair cut. Haha met some great ppl who got their gold digger. Haha gave them some of my noob tips. All say kena poison by my review. Lol not so pro leh. Haha.

As usual purple did a great job. Haha not exactly justin timberlake but close la.hahaha

Close enough and it's something haha

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hahaha like that I bui bui liao. 181cm 75 kg. Hahaha endomorph
Sigh

At least you got height. I'm only standing at 164 weighing 53kg. When I was abit bigger, around 58kg. Short people life very sad one, you won't understand. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.