The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I always make at 7. Nv once I waited for more than 15mins. Maybe I bff with purple cause I can speak canto. Haha

hoesoverbros

Reaction score
People who live around tampines, pasir ris can try anthony hair salon boutique, guy call nick. His good, real good!

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rmb to say no to wait for awhile. Problem solved. But if you get **** hair cut the leave lo. Jump ship. Haha cannot give in to them because they pretty or say pls what. You made an appt. You have the right.

must define 'awhile' :o

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I encounter the same situation too, waited close to 1 hr despite making an appt with them. Give them 1 more chance, if still no improvement I will be jumping ship laio

i've been getting that nonsense all the while. :s22::s22:

usually what time u guys made the appt?
so far didn't encounter any problem for my afternoon session, hope it stays that way:s22:

Weekdays - 6 plus

I always make at 7. Nv once I waited for more than 15mins. Maybe I bff with purple cause I can speak canto. Haha

i went there with an appointment booked at 4. waited 1-2hours (weekday)

went there at 7 too with an appointment booked on a weekday after work previously for a couple of times when I was doing my internship, waited 1-2hours. fuggin shagged after work already i tell you.

oic. bff with purple thats why don't have to wait/wait time <15mins. i've waited always for upwards of an hour with an appointment booked, guess i'm prolly far off the bff level.

then again, being pushed back in line and waiting 1-2hours even with an appointment booked simply because one is not at the bff level, destroys the very meaning of booking an appointment. i would have let myself down if i continue to allow myself to be treated in that manner man.

but it's ok, i'll always treat someone in-like manner. i'm outta Kobayashi for good.

:o:o:o

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
must define 'awhile' :o
haha they ask me can deng yi sia anot.

i say can but not too long cause i got somewhere to be at. haha and my gf is there. so yep, never waited for than 15 mins. they will get someone to wash my hair and purple standby to cut my hair.

but it will be good if the hair stylist stick to your haircut all the way.

actually is the boss fault la. he keep on taking in customers.
cannot blame the hair stylist.

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rmb to say no to wait for awhile. Problem solved. But if you get **** hair cut the leave lo. Jump ship. Haha cannot give in to them because they pretty or say pls what. You made an appt. You have the right.

when you say no to waiting for awhile, those fellows are prolly cutting someone's hair at that point of time right? They wouldn't stop the cutting & all, and attend to you if you say no to waiting for awhile right? so what is a reasonable 'awhile' then in that case?

if that 'someone' before you in the line gets rushed, what will happen if that 'someone' after you says no to waiting for 'awhile' too? i know they are professional hairstylists and all, but just a thought. :o

get **** hair cut then leave & jump ship? as i've said many times, there's nothing magical about the haircut to begin with to warrant a 1-2hour wait.

i'm not at all keen in giving in, just that i don't like to create a scene there.

:o:o

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually is the boss fault la. he keep on taking in customers.
cannot blame the hair stylist.

I don't know man, maybe I'm over-thinking or reading too much into this here bro. Sorry for that. :o
But from what I've gathered here is, because you're bff with purple, hence you've not waited for >15mins. so whose fault is this, i don't know. :o

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Best Hair Salon in Singapore | Hair Treatment - ShirleyMah recommend by JH bro looks good and affordable, any other guys tried before?

I got 1/2 a bottle of moulder and distortor each from hairbond. Anyone wanna to have it for free? i don't the texture of it.... self-collect.. :)

haha don't mind let me test and do a review to share? haha i can pass on to whoever wants it later? haha
where you live bro?

fifoent

Reaction score
Best Hair Salon in Singapore | Hair Treatment - ShirleyMah recommend by JH bro looks good and affordable, any other guys tried before?

I got 1/2 a bottle of moulder and distortor each from hairbond. Anyone wanna to have it for free? i don't the texture of it.... self-collect.. :)

haha don't mind let me test and do a review to share? haha i can pass on to whoever wants it later? haha
where you live bro?

can I try the distortor? I have the moulder but the hold just sucks. Hope gaoxing and try and give advice on how to use it for the best effect.

Last edited:

stam

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
where you live bro?

i can pass you the same place i collected the gold from you. Which day lunch time you free?

stam

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can I try the distortor? I have the moulder but the hold just sucks. Hope gaoxing and try and give advice on how to use it fir the best effect.

maybe can pass you the distortor then GX the moulder. :)

stam

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2ry25b6.jpg

this is the amount left for both. the left white one moulder dunno what texture is that, difficult to style for my stubborn hair.

the right is distortor, got fruity smell but still not enough hold.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.