The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Stocks have just arrived! So sorry for the long wait, people! And i attached a snapshot of all the stocks that just arrived. Just some quick words. Eco Sea Salt Spray is very fragrant and its quite a big-ass bottle. Pretty amazed with the smell itself. Carbolic silky shampoo smells better than i expected and its greyish-black in colour. Pretty interesting and i shall try it tonight during my shower.

Will be texting the guys very soon! Cheers!
IMAG0226_1.jpg

don't use mine hor. hahaahhahaha :s13:

stam

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
CORIUM Medicated Shampoo for Hair & Scalp

23k2qa8.jpg

Little brother on the left 335ml - $45++ IIRC from Kobayashi
Big brother on the right 760ml - $60 fresh & direct from Japan (EMS $ included)

(you know the mathematics. :s42::s42::s42:)​

- Cleans & clears the scalp.
- The medical haircare for scalp and hair, leaves the scalp somewhat feeling good.
- No worries about the smell, not a hint of anything 'medicated' but don't expect something like the AWWWWW YEAHH BABE! SMELLS SO GUUDD LIKE KANEBO! I NEED YOU NAO!
- Removes excess oil, old sebum and dandruff (can cause hair loss). - I don't know about the dandruff thing, but very honestly, this sheet here is good in removing excess oil & would be good for oily scalp.

- This is what the Kobayashi dudes use on you. Heck, I can even get the Corium conditioner spray that they spray on you for the hair scalp treatment for 1/2 the price inclusive of EMS$. I just have to figure out how to ship in flammable items. :s13::s13:

- Ideal routine for me would be the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo for the minty, fresh scrub to keep me awake/wake me up in the morning, Corium when I'm back to wash away the sea salt+hair spray, and finally the Kanebo (WRU!!) at night for the AWWW SHO GUDDD smell.

share how to buy? :)

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this timing should be ok la. not crowded.

Yo, the timing for X3dnd3x is totally different from yours. Because x3 dude cuts at 5th level main branch in the first place and not the 2nd level branch. And also of course because you BFF with purple mah that's why no wait time of >15mins. :o

I always make at 7. Nv once I waited for more than 15mins. Maybe I bff with purple cause I can speak canto. Haha

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
pek cek. got this dude call max, mass order gold digger, when stocks arrive, go MIA.
jialat sia this kind. put me aeroplane.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
pek cek. got this dude call max, mass order gold digger, when stocks arrive, go MIA.

wah got this kind of ppl ar o.0 disgrace sia...

put number here so other bros who organize mo or what wun tio sarbo....

but u can just spill it over into the next batch right? ppl want instant take dunnid wait ;)

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

but u can just spill it over into the next batch right? ppl want instant take dunnid wait ;)

Actually, there are some who did the same thing to me too. I too do understand that they might have their own reasons but nevertheless, its only basic courtesy to inform the party should you don't want it anymore. Make this world a happier world for everyone huh bros. :s13:

hoesoverbros

Reaction score

Nvm la bro, bundle up w quicksand lo, how many he mass order? just nice i can pass you quicksand in bigger bulk also =))

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

got luh. everyone can't wait to lay their hands on it. haha

i can expose his picture here but don't want la. Just wanna rant here. haha don't spoil his rep if he has one.

he buay swee. lol. even he don't want just drop me a text la, but he chose to MIA. lol very difficult to tell me hey bro, i don't think i need it anymore. at least i dont have to keep chasing him to see if he meeting up to deal anot and i don't have to waste my time.

Actually, there are some who did the same thing to me too. I too do understand that they might have their own reasons but nevertheless, its only basic courtesy to inform the party should you don't want it anymore. Make this world a happier world for everyone huh bros. :s13:

exactly. at least i don't have to keep waiting what right? :(

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got luh. everyone can't wait to lay their hands on it. haha

i can expose his picture here but don't want la. Just wanna rant here. haha don't spoil his rep if he has one.

he buay swee. lol. even he don't want just drop me a text la, but he chose to MIA. lol very difficult to tell me hey bro, i don't think i need it anymore. at least i dont have to keep chasing him to see if he meeting up to deal anot and i don't have to waste my time.

exactly. at least i don't have to keep waiting what right? :(

that day i ask u got pple give up, today really happened???

OMGGGGGGG

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so you got extra gold digger on hand now? I can get it off you in tampines.

lol. reserved alr. haha ppl fast hand fast leg. haha if you want, see next batch got ppl sabo anot.

PM me your contact!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.