The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Get from JH bro Nigelle bold make clay. Its really good. I pass the sample JH bro gave me and let her try on my hair. She said she heard of this product but Kobayashi never bring in because its too expensive and the nearest comparison was Uevo Grey.

She did say if budget allows, this clay is suitable for short or long hair but just that long hair wise, you would need to apply more.

Your hairstylist said these ah? Yeah nigelle is very expensive and so, my costs for this is very high. Both nigelle bold make clay and prejume styling wax 7 are expensive coz they are by milbon. I just got new stocks in for nigelle bold make clay. I am seriously contemplating having a promotion for this product at a promotional price of $39.90 instead of $45.90. What say you guys? Trying to seek some customer feedback from u guys!

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After reading all the reviews about quicksand and gold digger, does anyone have any sample sizes to sell? I just want quicksand samples, not interested in those from hairyportal. I don't want to buy the whole tub and end up not using. I still have my renati, uevo, joico, sea salt spray all unfinished at home.

haha tell you a secret! haha hoot the gold digger and skip the rest. LOLOL. no la.

i not retailer, i mass order one. so cannot sell sample kit. lol

Just try laaaa hahaha not often got ppl have 3 bottles on hand to do a/b xD and anyway one bottle minus 5 sprays still can sell for 18 since its already lower than purchase price! XD

And there must be a reason why u wanted the kms ones so badly!

haha. i doubt anyone will hoot from me. unless i use alr give my gf. lol
i also havent try KMS yet. lol. still trying to finish the OS one. use damn long. since Feb or March i think. i think still can last for 2-3weeks.

Your hairstylist said these ah? Yeah nigelle is very expensive and so, my costs for this is very high. Both nigelle bold make clay and prejume styling wax 7 are expensive coz they are by milbon. I just got new stocks in for nigelle bold make clay. I am seriously contemplating having a promotion for this product at a promotional price of $39.90 instead of $45.90. What say you guys? Trying to seek some customer feedback from u guys!

hahaha nobody will say no discounts! :s13:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
btw i got the hairbond distorter from Stam! thanks man!
shall try it tomorrow and review. haha

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Yeah. I did say also forum complaining and etc. She said she didn't know but just said she know Purple is very famous downstairs. The way she put her sentence across not very nice lar hor if you get what I mean. :s13:

$40 can buy liao seriously. ;)

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
a quicktip, if you very fine or thin hair or even hair after a haircut, don't use too much pomade. it will make you look like you have thinner hair and your hair tends to clump together and flop because too heavy.

today i made a mistake. lol. shld have use a tiny bit will do. lol

lai lai anyone wants the tigi sea salt spray! lelong lelong! cheap cheap!

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah. I did say also forum complaining and etc. She said she didn't know but just said she know Purple is very famous downstairs. The way she put her sentence across not very nice lar hor if you get what I mean. :s13:

$40 can buy liao seriously. ;)

jealous liao lolol :s13:

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
jealous liao lolol :s13:

Not really that lar. She has her loyal customers as well. Actually, I know this is off topic but she really knows how to dress. Su has the typical triangle body, as in top frame small but bigger hip and thigh areas. She really knows how to cover up properly.

As she's a foreigner, also understandable that she can't speak English that well lar. And I can't believe her meal everyday is only fruits. Only on Sunday then she let loose and eat rice + meat.

deadbeat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

please do! sure buy! :s13:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not really that lar. She has her loyal customers as well. Actually, I know this is off topic but she really knows how to dress. Su has the typical triangle body, as in top frame small but bigger hip and thigh areas. She really knows how to cover up properly.

As she's a foreigner, also understandable that she can't speak English that well lar. And I can't believe her meal everyday is only fruits. Only on Sunday then she let loose and eat rice + meat.

haha no good. fruits too much carbs. lol.
ya la. just kidding.

wah nowadays hwz ppl always dua me. lol. say want but stocks come, no reply. better collect full amount or deposit liao. if not i tio jiak

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya la. just kidding.

wah nowadays hwz ppl always dua me. lol. say want but stocks come, no reply. better collect full amount or deposit liao. if not i tio jiak

When I do mass order for cue tips, accessories or even cues, I collect 50% deposit 1st. Last time always tio dua last minute until I sick of it liao.

dark_aLLeY

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya la. just kidding.

Don't worry, I won't run road one. :D

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i thought everyone steady now ma. haha

last time i sell clothes also take depo because expensive. now hair product $20+ also want run road. jin cham.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i thought everyone steady now ma. haha

last time i sell clothes also take depo because expensive. now hair product $20+ also want run road. jin cham.

I think I on hold for your Gold Digger 1st. If JH sells the clay at $40, I'll most probably hoot from him the clay liao. :o

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
gaoxing kor kor jin handsum like runway boy!!!!!

jus met gaoxing bro to collect gold digger

BHbVjmM.jpg

Last edited:

shiahzy

Reaction score
haha tell you a secret! haha hoot the gold digger and skip the rest. LOLOL. no la.

i not retailer, i mass order one. so cannot sell sample kit. lol

Actually I had that in mind too. Is gold digger as good as quicksand? I know it's probably stronger but in terms of creating volume?

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
gaoxing kor kor jin handsum like runway boy!!!!!

trolling starts :s13:

Actually I had that in mind too. Is gold digger as good as quicksand? I know it's probably stronger but in terms of creating volume?

as good ah. i will say, holding wise, yes stronger. volume wise weaker.
best of both worlds, buy the bundle at 47. haha mix it up when using.

I think I on hold for your Gold Digger 1st. If JH sells the clay at $40, I'll most probably hoot from him the clay liao. :o

wah wah wah. anyway, tell me your name so i can cancel and move ppl up the slot

exterminazn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i mix golddigger and quicksand but the holding isnt really good woh. somemore i blow dry after applying

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i mix golddigger and quicksand but the holding isnt really good woh. somemore i blow dry after applying

a tip, try using quicksand below blowdrying.

blow dry with quicksand in your hair to create volume, then finish with gold digger.

another method is to blow dry, use a little of quicksand, rub into your roots to lift it and finish it off styling with gold digger.

i realised mixing it together right, you may dig out more than its needed. therefore holding power not strong as it's too heavy on your hair.

it's a hit and miss sometimes. haha till today i don't get it 100% right. sometimes i use too much, sometimes i use too little.

gold digger should be use last to finish and create holding power

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah wah wah. anyway, tell me your name so i can cancel and move ppl up the slot

Ehh no lar. I'm not in your list for the MO of Gold Digger. I'm the one intending to meet you to take a small sample for it.

You boh xim sia, so fast forgotten me. I almost everyday chatting here as well liao. Ijjit because I short and bui until belly blocking view towards bird bird that's why you hiam and don't remember me? :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.