The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol butter knife sia. Haha reservist everyday pcw! Lol

Batch 6 open!!!! Stocks alr shipping here! For gold digger! Haha. 4 more batches to give away draw!

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol butter knife sia. Haha reservist everyday pcw! Lol

Batch 6 open!!!! Stocks alr shipping here! For gold digger! Haha. 4 more batches to give away draw!

My unit reservist nothing to do one lar. Important things are just atec, ippt and shooting. Shooting abit sian because must go for 3 weapons classification. Other than that is just PT, PT and more PT but PT also different from NS time liao.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My unit reservist nothing to do one lar. Important things are just atec, ippt and shooting. Shooting abit sian because must go for 3 weapons classification. Other than that is just PT, PT and more PT but PT also different from NS time liao.

PT is sibei slack one. got like machiam don't have

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PT is sibei slack one. got like machiam don't have

Now slack is slack if you compare it to the ones I receive during NS but also won't slack until like never do kind.

Actually is more of playing sports than doing PT. :s13:

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think I on hold for your Gold Digger 1st. If JH sells the clay at $40, I'll most probably hoot from him the clay liao. :o

After seeing what u guys typed, i dun mind earning lesser too. Bring better products to the community in SG! Will revise price to 39.90 till this month ends or when stocks ran out. Hoot hor bro else i wanna scold u liao.

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After seeing what u guys typed, i dun mind earning lesser too. Bring better products to the community in SG! Will revise price to 39.90 till this month ends or when stocks ran out. Hoot hor bro else i wanna scold u liao.

i jus hoot gold digger... :(:(:(

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Arh, okay. Yeah, psycho him till he give promo at $40. But the clay, sian part is the smell not as nice as Uevo Grey + holding strength I feel not as strong as Uevo Grey as well. I apply same amount but the clay cannot stick my hair as well as Uevo Grey so must apply more for my kind of hair and shape. The good thing for the clay is organic, smells not bad, holding strength quite okay. Most importantly is very natural looking.

Nigelle clay is actually very pleasant smelling le leh bro. There must be a balance achieved over here. Because it doesnt harden or make the hair firm after application, it allows high degree of flexibility. I feel it is an interesting and versatile product. Yeah natural is the thing. Very amazed with the matte texture finish even till now.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sorry bro..... hahaha no la. alot ppl message me till i forget who is who.
i even text iverson to check if he is the one. LOL.

oh.. sample mai liao ah. haha. ok lor. u no like gold digger! haha hoot the JH one. haha i support him to have promo! lol.

later meeting him i help you psycho. hahaha

Aiseh king of styling products support too. Like that i bo bian liao mahs. Haha

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha. Actually sea salt spray the difference not a lot one. Haha. Just different brand. That's what I think la. Also different smell. Lol

Actually i got to agree with gaoxing on this. Seasalt spray dont have much variation. Besides smell, it only lies on the holding factor. Just tried Eco Sea Spray today. Smell is definitely better than OS Fashion but hold factor loses out to OS Fashion. Gotta experiment it more but i realized it seems to be more capable in creating a better wavy look with less dryness. Complements my permed hair in this manner.

Anyway, for people who permed their hair, pls hoot sea spray. Any brands will do. It goes very well with permed hair as volume is furthered.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i jus hoot gold digger... :(:(:(

Haha never mind lah bro. Gold digger is good too. Must trust the king of styling products leh. Or u can follow him in buying more products where each fulfils a different role and purpose too. :)

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Twice

10char

I think its better not to shampoo yr hair more than once everyday. If you shampooed too many times,it will lead to hair fall. Severity over here depends on several factors but it might or might not lead to hair loss. Anyway, just a fact for all. Once your hair gets into contact with water, it will generate oils in the hair already. With that said, its perfectly alright and in fact necessary, to have essential oils in one's hair to be healthy or so.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nigelle clay is actually very pleasant smelling le leh bro. There must be a balance achieved over here. Because it doesnt harden or make the hair firm after application, it allows high degree of flexibility. I feel it is an interesting and versatile product. Yeah natural is the thing. Very amazed with the matte texture finish even till now.

I transfer you the cash 1st then put your place 1st can? :s11:

Reservist now, abit no time to head down your area.

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think its better not to shampoo yr hair more than once everyday. If you shampooed too many times,it will lead to hair fall. Severity over here depends on several factors but it might or might not lead to hair loss. Anyway, just a fact for all. Once your hair gets into contact with water, it will generate oils in the hair already. With that said, its perfectly alright and in fact necessary, to have essential oils in one's hair to be healthy or so.

i wash twice per day also.... :eek::eek::eek:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha never mind lah bro. Gold digger is good too. Must trust the king of styling products leh. Or u can follow him in buying more products where each fulfils a different role and purpose too. :)

True true. haha i buy till i blur lohhhh :s22:

Actually i got to agree with gaoxing on this. Seasalt spray dont have much variation. Besides smell, it only lies on the holding factor. Just tried Eco Sea Spray today. Smell is definitely better than OS Fashion but hold factor loses out to OS Fashion. Gotta experiment it more but i realized it seems to be more capable in creating a better wavy look with less dryness. Complements my permed hair in this manner.

Anyway, for people who permed their hair, pls hoot sea spray. Any brands will do. It goes very well with permed hair as volume is furthered.

BAM! back by the king of hair knowledge. Lawyer-ed :s13:

gonna meet him nao!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.