The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What's up guys! haha some sharing of videos i put up on my gold digger MO thread. all styled by gold digger by vilain. For us asian, best to complement with Sea Salt Spray for fullness of hair and added volume (LeeJhong) or increase the hold or volume with Hanz De Fuko Quicksand (Mensbazaar)

One of the popular hairstyles this season. All styled using the Gold Digger by Vilain
Justin Timberlake

Gareth Bale

David Beckham

Rockabilly

Gerard Piqué

Robin Thicke

Adam Levine

Soccer Star Neymar

The effect of sea salt spray

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
*damn HWZ, database error! gotta retype lol

Review of the Carbolic Silky Hair Shampoo By Q8 from LeeJhong!
Just received my bottle from him today.
Not a pro shampoo person but i need something to prevent itch from my scalp and cleanse my scalp!
So here goes.....

First impression - Smells like matcha green tea although the liquid is black. 420ML of black liquid goodness in a rectangle bottle with a huge pump!

All I need was a single motion of a pump and the liquid flows onto my palms that is just enough for my head lol. The texture is not exactly gooey as it looks but it does create a good amount of foam on my hair. It lathers quite well when i rub and scrub my hair and scalp. After rinsing with water, i raked my hair and i feel refreshed and dryness. Why dryness? it's a good indication that excessive oil from the scalp and product that i used is being cleanse away fully, leaving me with squeaky clean hair and scalp!

I would recommend to pair it with conditioner in between days. Using this shampoo to cleanse away all the excessive oil and impurities and with conditioner to soothe your hair and hydrating your hair after the cleansing. Wait for the Q8 conditioner that LeeJhong might bring in! :).

After air-drying, my hair doesn't feel dry, in fact it feel soft. haha!

Pictures of what i received today.
A nice handmade cloth bag that is made by JH's mum. This is a nice touch to the total packaging to show that he put his heart into his business and his mum is supportive of what he is doing.

Awesome bro! i can recycle and put stuff when i travel. haha
IMG_00000305_zpsdbb1be09.jpg

A picture of the actual product!
IMG_00000306_zps52c4b490.jpg

Last edited:

stam

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What's up guys! haha some sharing of videos i put up on my gold digger MO thread. all styled by gold digger by vilain. For us asian, best to complement with Sea Salt Spray for fullness of hair and added volume (LeeJhong) or increase the hold or volume with Hanz De Fuko Quicksand (Mensbazaar)

One of the popular hairstyles this season. All styled using the Gold Digger by Vilain
Justin Timberlake

Gareth Bale

David Beckham

Rockabilly

Gerard Piqué

Robin Thicke

Adam Levine

Soccer Star Neymar

The effect of sea salt spray

wah lau.....their hair all like damn easy to style..... my hair damn stubborn and straight... is it must perm abit then can help on the styling part.:s11:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah lau.....their hair all like damn easy to style..... my hair damn stubborn and straight... is it must perm abit then can help on the styling part.:s11:

lol. their hair texture different. softer and less stubborn. not exactly wavy or permed.

but for us to be like them, yes perming might be the solution. lol

asian hair are stubborn and coarse. but good for Jap hair style like those in anime. LOL

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey guys, need advice, slikhaar wants me to post the link to this thread and he wants to see.

he is amazed by how people have welcomed their product.

should i?

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey guys, need advice, slikhaar wants me to post the link to this thread and he wants to see.

he is amazed by how people have welcomed their product.

should i?

Ask Emil ownself come reply if not no talk... Lolololol

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I link from page one? haha or what?

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/fashion-grooming-235/hair-thread-part-1-a-3056101-366.html

link from this

gaoxing84 said:
I will link it to you. It's actually a local forum in my country Singapore.
It's a small community where we share information and exchange tips on hair styling and hair styling products.
The link will show where all it starts after my personal review of the Gold Digger.

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/fashion-grooming-235/hair-thread-part-1-a-3056101-366.html

Cheers

Regards,
Darryll

Last edited:

hoesoverbros

Reaction score
Iverson: The person call nick =)

Btw, peeple! Please contact gaoxing bro for the vilian wax and HdF quicksand bundle instead of me as he is the one collecting all the order for you guys. Kudos to him:D

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I scared later they know sg got demand, then don't allow shipping to here. maybe get hold of a shop to be their sole distributor hence marking up the price as the shop needs to cover rent, overhead and profits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.