The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys, what kind of hairbrush good for creating volume? Does it really help?

from what i heard from the bros here, use kent from watson.
Round brush with vents for hot hair to pass thru. check out slikhaar tv. they got tutorial on that.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Appreciate JH bro taking time out to meet at our convenience. Tomorrow he's gonna travel round SG just to pass a few of us the hair clay/wax/spray. :(

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
NICELY PACKED SURPRISE from the Dior, Givenchy & some say Rick Owens runway maestro - Mr. JH

fycx3b.jpg

Packed carefully, & as always, the free samples to tempt.

fjn4wm.jpg

Red bottle seasalt spray (have a 'charbor' smell to it, fugging shiok. have yet to try it though. but trust me when it comes to smell - i'm a sniffer dog)
Female hairspray (Prolly would have a solid 'chick' smell to it too since JH knows that I appreciate those stuffs)
Kanebo (no need talk much - the moment i'm done with this post, I'll be shampooing with the Kanebo right away)

9bf7nq.jpg

The seasalt + hairspray hold kit :o:o

2im2gwy.jpg

Kent Gel Brush/Kent Wet Brush/Baby Kent

2emftc0.jpg

Last edited:

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
from what i heard from the bros here, use kent from watson.
Round brush with vents for hot hair to pass thru. check out slikhaar tv. they got tutorial on that.

Watson doesn't sell the KENT for MEN brushes, they only sell the normal KENT brushes :o:o

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
as usual. awesome service by him :s12:

Anyway, the Redken moose(don't know how to spell) used by Kobayashi is for what? I noticed everytime Su sprays that and blow dry, my hair will look thicker and clump together. Is it like sea salt spray? :s11:

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway, the Redken moose(don't know how to spell) used by Kobayashi is for what? I noticed everytime Su sprays that and blow dry, my hair will look thicker and clump together. Is it like sea salt spray? :s11:

i've 2 of em with me now. it's for volume. :o
one brand new & unused, can sell you cheap - i don't want to keep any **** that I bought from Kobayashi :)

Last edited:

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i've 2 of em with me now. it's for volume. :o
one brand new & unused, can sell you cheap - i don't want to keep any **** that I bought from Kobayashi :)

So basically it works like seasalt spray? :s11:

How much you selling? :s11:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

as what netzach say. for volume.

mousse, sea salt spray and powder works the same way.

Holding power
Powder -> sea salt spray -> Mousse

Washing
Mousse and sea salt spray same i think, powder slightly hard.

Mousse is old school sea salt spray. haha it also make your hair softer but hardly any hold.
Usage wise, really need to bua the entire head and blow dry.
Sea salt, just spray, rake your hair while blow drying.

Should be Redken one. White bottle one, under the ladies professional line if not wrong.

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tio chop carrot. haha :s22::s13:

Kobayashi is chop carrot one mah. you don't know meh?
you see the Corium shampoo, you know already.

336ML they sell over $45 iirc, we can get the 760ml for $60++ (inclusive of shipping already) direct from Japan, you know the mathematics. :s42::s42::s42:

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kobayashi is chop carrot one mah. you don't know meh?
you see the Corium shampoo, you know already.

336ML they sell over $45 iirc, we can get the 760ml for $60++ (inclusive of shipping already) direct from Japan, you know the mathematics. :s42::s42::s42:

Bo bian lar. They got rental to pay and etc.

Just like cue tips and etc, US sell for USD10 but SG shops selling for $30/piece. Sama sama lar.

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bo bian lar. They got rental to pay and etc.

Just like cue tips and etc, US sell for USD10 but SG shops selling for $30/piece. Sama sama lar.

there's no need to buy from em unless it's the urgent 'i gotta have it right now'
just wait a couple of days, ems delivery fresh from Jipun & so much cheaper too! :D:o

they ship in most of their haircare stuffs from Japan, shampoo, conditioner, scalp spray etc.
I can get my hands on anything that they sell for 1/2 the price.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.