The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LOL we really keep bumping into each other haha! maybe last time go see each other before but don't know only

haha confirm see before. but maybe i see you when you are younger. haha all the kids i seen around the neighborhood all grow up already. including the xmms! :s13:

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Voi Styling Hair Spray - the chick hair spray

T1S8XDXclBXXXh..A3_051453.jpg

IMG_7494.jpg

- unique nozzle (i've many hairsprays, but what i've noticed is that this nozzle sprays the hairspray evenly and over a wider portion)

- smell, it's crazy **** i tell y'all, a few sprays and there's this lovely, sweet 'chick' scent on me, can smell it even now that i'm home from dinner. this scent definitely gives you a 'softer/gentle' feel.

- pair this VOI **** with the Kanebo, man, you'll ki siao when you smell your hair, trust me

- hold is firm but it's not really stiff like the OSIS+, don't worry. a couple of sprays & all is good. couldn't resist spraying more though, i totally dig the smell.

- i woke up from an evening nap, hair's a bit messy & a few sprays of this & i'm done. imo, it does gives the hair a bit of volume. no need for the seasalt spray if you're in a hurry unless you've really flat, thin hair.

- Blow dry your hair + VOI spray, it's enough, good to go, fuss free. i don't do your comb-backs, quiffs, etc, I'm a simple man. :)

- this **** here beats the Sebastian Re-Shaper & OSIS+ that I've been using.

- product from jiu hu doesn't means that it's not at all good ok!

- we have a clear winner here (for me lah - you guys do know that i damn biased towards those 'sweet smelling+chick feel' stuffs mah) :o

:o:o:o

Last edited:

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is the seller trustable?? could it be fake? cos i totally unable to read the whole webpage... :s13:

if you want the D Point, I can find one for you. No worries, can even find one with box, auth card, dust bag & all for you. D Point is hell hell heck common a Dior item. :o

can even get on Yahoo auctions TW, just get someone to proxy it over.

$400+ not inclusive of proxy/shipping fees yet

http://tw.page.bid.yahoo.com/tw/auction/c91336121;_ylt=AhmJdLT55fWEVwnXVNT7v9ypFLJ8?actsrch=srp3

if you want get it from JP, can let me know too, I'll go scout for a couple of good deals for you.

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if you want the D Point, I can find one for you. No worries, can even find one with box, auth card, dust bag & all for you. D Point is hell hell heck common a Dior item. :o

can even get on Yahoo auctions TW, just get someone to proxy it over.

$400+ not inclusive of proxy/shipping fees yet

【Dior Homme】超經典絕版品 D point belt D頭皮帶 size90 黑色 - Yahoo! 奇摩拍賣

wah. if 400+ quite ex. haha but hell! it's like a iconic dior item during the hedi days

got money hoot chainmail! haha wear with dior destroyed

stam

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Nightmare_Angel

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hahahaha. Sai. My face pimple is Wtf. A lot siol. Sleep late is like that.

Your face is not so bad. Juz need to be disciplined and take care of it like how u take care of your hair! :D Anyway, u gt e manly look. Shld hav no problem attracting gals attention!

Tks to gaoxing84 bro for selling me his last tube of gold digger wax so i didn't have to wait for batch 5! Shall try it tmr morning and mix it with sponge wax and hope the effect is good. :o

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Your face is not so bad. Juz need to be disciplined and take care of it like how u take care of your hair! :D Anyway, u gt e manly look. Shld hav no problem attracting gals attention!

Tks to gaoxing84 bro for selling me his last tube of gold digger wax so i didn't have to wait for batch 5! Shall try it tmr morning and mix it with sponge wax and hope the effect is good. :o
Put bit by bit hor! Too much will cui one this thing. Best is style in pieces if u have the time. Like do front then side then top then back (order u think urself for ur style). ;)

josephkjc

Reaction score
CORIUM Medicated Shampoo for Hair & Scalp

23k2qa8.jpg

Little brother on the left 335ml - $45++ IIRC from Kobayashi
Big brother on the right 760ml - $60 fresh & direct from Japan (EMS $ included)

(you know the mathematics. :s42::s42::s42:)​

- Cleans & clears the scalp.
- The medical haircare for scalp and hair, leaves the scalp somewhat feeling good.
- No worries about the smell, not a hint of anything 'medicated' but don't expect something like the AWWWWW YEAHH BABE! SMELLS SO GUUDD LIKE KANEBO! I NEED YOU NAO!
- Removes excess oil, old sebum and dandruff (can cause hair loss). - I don't know about the dandruff thing, but very honestly, this sheet here is good in removing excess oil & would be good for oily scalp.

- This is what the Kobayashi dudes use on you. Heck, I can even get the Corium conditioner spray that they spray on you for the hair scalp treatment for 1/2 the price inclusive of EMS$. I just have to figure out how to ship in flammable items. :s13::s13:

- Ideal routine for me would be the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo for the minty, fresh scrub to keep me awake/wake me up in the morning, Corium when I'm back to wash away the sea salt+hair spray, and finally the Kanebo (WRU!!) at night for the AWWW SHO GUDDD smell.
[/SIZE]

I am looking for some scalp essence to prevent hair loss and thinning (cos worry about receding hairline at the front sides. Vivian recommended Corium necelp.
How much would this cost?

Or are there other better products?

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

wah thanks bro! haha.. i just have late nights due to assignments. haha my facial regime very simple one. LOL

enjoy the gold digger! dig for gold!:s13:

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Thanks for your suggestions. The spray sea salt + blow dry + spray sea salt + hair spray works like a charm!

Thanks!

Although this method is possible, the matte structure that seasalt spray creates is not complemented with the use of any form of additional styling products that gives shape and texture. Seasalt spray alone is able to give a tousled look and it helps bunch up the hair together. If you can pair it off with wax/clay, its gonna look even better. With the created matte structure in place, you can in fact style with ease and helps to bring out the layered texture alongside the volume to make one look even more natural and better. All in all, different products play a fundamentally different role. To add on, sometimes, having a bit of shine really does make a lot of difference in making one look radiant. :)

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The sea salt spray you are using is it OS FASHION SEA SPRAY? Is really good to pump up the volume of ur hair?

oh ok, thanks. you guys buy from tpj?

Yes it really helps to create the volume that most of us asians need. So no more FLAT hair anymore. :)

Just a quick update on the seasalt spray. This has become my #1 top selling product and its all thanks to you guys! I hope you guys really liked it and TPJ will continue to improve in terms of service and bringing in more products too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.