The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightmare_Angel

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kanebo is the ****ing must-have. Hair shinny and glowing after shampooing. It's true, I'm looking at the mirror now after applying this new whitening pore-refining gel that I'm trying out.

Voi hairspray is crazy goot **** too. Trust me. Kanebo+Voi hairspray for the messy, natural look. Of course, you'll smell swee swee too. Throw in the Givenchy Gentleman only perfume and you're ready to kill man.

Hi my smu junior netzach buttie,
Whr can I get the voi hairspray?

Also, u conducting any MO for the corium shampoo and necelp scalp essence? :o

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have been giving tips on how to use quicksand + gold digger together but never actually tried it. Haha giving tips based on a idea. Haha but hey I tried it today.

Sea salt spray for volume, when it's almost dry, spray on heat protector, dry it fully.

First using a small amount of quicksand and distribution into my roots and hair, using hair dryer and blow a bit more, creating the shape.
Finish my quiff (Friday no side comb) with a small amount of gold digger for added strong hold. Haha let's see how long can this last. No hair spray used.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Our beloved leejhong psycho me get the powerpoint spray. Haha Later meet him. Will use on the spot. Review soon

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Our beloved leejhong psycho me get the powerpoint spray. Haha Later meet him. Will use on the spot. Review soon

I'm wondering how he transfer spray samples. If he has a Powerpoint sample to try, I wouldn't mind too.

Btw, what is the proper way to use sea salt spray arh? Just spray directly onto hair and rub or have to spray into roots of hair and rub? :s11:

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi my smu junior netzach buttie,
Whr can I get the voi hairspray?

Also, u conducting any MO for the corium shampoo and necelp scalp essence? :o

AHHH! I Kena exposed liaos ah. :( :(

Can get Voi from JH. Voi is truly good ****, Blow+Voi, good to go. Natural messy look. Not doing MKTG101 on you don't worry lol.

Necelp scalp essence a bit tricky for the time being, talked to the Japanese lads and was charged $32+ all in including shipping for the 300g bottle but then was cancelled because ems doesn't allow shipping of flammable items. F. Need find new shipping methods for it first.

Corium shampoo no need MO luh, I can order for you or even pass you mine which is brand new unused first if you want anytime, anywhere......because you called me buttie. :love::love:

Week 4 & fugging sian already lol

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering how he transfer spray samples. If he has a Powerpoint sample to try, I wouldn't mind too.

Btw, what is the proper way to use sea salt spray arh? Just spray directly onto hair and rub or have to spray into roots of hair and rub? :s11:

Proper way to use seasalt is, you know what I mean.jpg HEHEHEHEHEHEGEHEHEHEHE.

Proper way is to use it with Kanebo. That f**king shampoo does gives your hair some volume and makes it thicker, so use it before spraying the seasalt for added power and smell.

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

He don't have powerpoint spray samples. Haha but I review it and you see you like it anot. Will be doing comparison with osis+

Sea salt spray ah. Just spray on different section of the hair. Then using your palms and rub your hair all around. Try to get it in the roots. Then blow dry, moving your hand and raking your hair while doing blow drying. Try to rub your roots also to create movement and volume from within

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They hoot. Haha. This one hair product. Cheap cheap. U nv see other threads
hoot hardware, watches and audio stuff. Worseeee

jay_leo

Reaction score
Colour Hair Spray in Singapore?

Hello people!

Anyone knows where to purchase Colour Hair spray in Singapore?

I heard 77th street sells at $20+ per bottle. Are there any other places that sell?

And also, is colour hair spray the most convenient way to temporary colour your hair? Is meant for a dnd Rocker theme.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Jay

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I scare later JH see me he laugh. My hair now like **** because in the process of another hairstyle. Abit funny.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U guys making me feel like getting lots of stuff...now I feel like getting the kanebo shampoo & the voi hairspray already :s13:

Haha try it bro! There are few bottles left for kanebo already. So those who are interested, please pm me soon kay! VOI hair spray is currently out of stock but shipment should be coming later in the year and our dear netzach bro had already placed an advance order for it. :eek:

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have been giving tips on how to use quicksand + gold digger together but never actually tried it. Haha giving tips based on a idea. Haha but hey I tried it today.

Sea salt spray for volume, when it's almost dry, spray on heat protector, dry it fully.

First using a small amount of quicksand and distribution into my roots and hair, using hair dryer and blow a bit more, creating the shape.
Finish my quiff (Friday no side comb) with a small amount of gold digger for added strong hold. Haha let's see how long can this last. No hair spray used.

I promised deaththeorist bro that i will try Q8 today liao. Now u tempt me with another concoction of yours. Will try quicksand + gold digger next week. Will review it if possible. Can help boost quicksand's awareness to other bros who never use it before as it will be my first time using it too. :)

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Waseh not easy to psycho you leh bro. Especially when you don't exactly like to use hair sprays. But seriously, give it a try and let us know how it goes. I feel you will like it a lot. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.