x3dnd3x

That's true. That's what I always say that to people when they ask why I spend so much more on such things. I prefer to pay a bit more to enjoy what i like and less main stream

Don't scold JH arh. He's late because of me. :sad:

stam

u guys mixed the 2 products together and style or use 1 product each step?:s11:

exterminazn

i dunno why i use the golddigger on my dry hair, the hold is not as strong as recommended by other users. it always keep dropping down after a short while like 1hour.

is it because i put too little? or is it because i spray with sea salt which makes my hair heavier?

i dunno why i use the golddigger on my dry hair, the hold is not as strong as recommended by other users. it always keep dropping down after a short while like 1hour.

is it because i put too little? or is it because i spray with sea salt which makes my hair heavier?

Haha it's the method I guess
mine stays up. Is your hair too long? Any pictures? If u see previous pic some posted their picture. Hair damn long sia also ok. Maybe too little? Add a little more?

u guys mixed the 2 products together and style or use 1 product each step?:s11:

I mix spongewax and quicksand tgt. But I use quicksand first then gold digger. Haha depends also. Got to experiment. Haha

exterminazn

Haha it's the method I guess
mine stays up. Is your hair too long? Any pictures? If u see previous pic some posted their picture. Hair damn long sia also ok. Maybe too little? Add a little more?

previously my hair abit long so it keeps dropping down.

but yesterday i just went for a cut and i use the same method of seasalt>blowdry>golddigger>blowdry also drop leh. funny!

does seasalt makes hair heavier? guess i have to spam golddigger liao!

netzach

No lar. He sell nasi lemak in Boon Lay market one. Quite nice leh, especially his chilli.

Now selling sliced fish soup too. :o:o:o

IMG_0522.jpg

deaththeorist

previously my hair abit long so it keeps dropping down.

but yesterday i just went for a cut and i use the same method of seasalt>blowdry>golddigger>blowdry also drop leh. funny!

does seasalt makes hair heavier? guess i have to spam golddigger liao!

No no dun blow dry after gold digger. How much you put? You got any other products on hand?

Just met JH bro. Today super handsome. Blue blazer. OMG. Like taiwanese yandao or koreans! all the OL sure bio like free.

Kena psycho to buy the power point spray! haha tested it. quite awesome. Smells like salon when i used it. haha. will do a simple review when i fully test it. so far so good. dries very fast.

IMG_00000320_zpsa4459dbb.jpg

No no dun blow dry after gold digger. How much you put? You got any other products on hand?

yea, don't blow dry, it will make the hair become flyaway while the product starts to break down due to excessive heat.

just gold digger and that's it. if you want the style to retain, hoot hairspray! haha power point is good! haha just tested it though.

but the holding power should last you the day unless you got super wild hairstyle.
normal pomp or side comb is fine.

x3dnd3x

Please compare it with Osis+ Freeze 3 in your review please. I contemplating.

Just met JH bro. Today super handsome. Blue blazer. OMG. Like taiwanese yandao or koreans! all the OL sure bio like free.

Kena psycho to buy the power point spray! haha tested it. quite awesome. Smells like salon when i used it. haha. will do a simple review when i fully test it. so far so good. dries very fast.

IMG_00000320_zpsa4459dbb.jpg

This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.