Status
Not open for further replies.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not enough hair cos of reservist. I think you grad liao then can lololol
Thanks btw!

Eh I think sci has the wildest styles man. All no fear one just wack only

Really? That really contradicts what all my sci friends told me. All of them graduated alr but told me science students dont dress up and dont style hair. I know its stereotyping. Who says IT all nerds and geeks anyway too? LOL

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Really? That really contradicts what all my sci friends told me. All of them graduated alr but told me science students dont dress up and dont style hair. I know its stereotyping. Who says IT all nerds and geeks anyway too? LOL
Stereotype is correct. But there are those outliers that really outlier one. Jitao red mohawk with mullet sia... Where to find???

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello everybody! I'm so happy to see this thread is packed with solid information!

It used to be full of questions like where to cut and which stylist better.

I quited the discussion since the thread was so dead. I still remember 2 to 3 years ago, when I posted my experience at a salon. Everyone keep asking me for contact of the stylist.. Until this year still got people asking.. Lol

Quite envious your all hair able to cut like Justin timberlake. My hair is too straight! Too bad!

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Q8 leh!!!!!!!!!! Haha

Haha i am contemplating the bringing in of q8 carbolic conditioner too. If anyone is interested in trying out conditioner, please leave me a pm or text. If there is enough demand, then perhaps i will try to bring in more. :)

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
do you guys wash your hair first before styling?

Personally, i do. Because i believe that its hard to style air-dried hair. Guys (assuming with short to medium length hair) dont and cant bun up our hair like what girls usually do. Hence, after allowing it to air-dry, it will definitely be flat and factoring in the consideration that asian hair texture is straight, its gonna to be worse. So i usually take a short shower to have damp hair then apply seasalt spray or other styling products (if need to) onto damp hair. And style as normal. It will look more natural and at least for me, easier to style too. Of course there are 1001 methods of doing so. As long as you can find the method for you then BINGO.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello everybody! I'm so happy to see this thread is packed with solid information!

It used to be full of questions like where to cut and which stylist better.

I quited the discussion since the thread was so dead. I still remember 2 to 3 years ago, when I posted my experience at a salon. Everyone keep asking me for contact of the stylist.. Until this year still got people asking.. Lol

Quite envious your all hair able to cut like Justin timberlake. My hair is too straight! Too bad!

I think there is a dedicated thread for hair salons but i dont read it too as i dont change hairstylists that often. It all roots down to your personal preference of hairstylist with factors such as attitude, looks all coming into the picture. So one man's meat is another man's poison.

Every hairstyle do have their strengths, bro. All the best! :)

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Later shall test quicksand + spongewax and PP spray. Haha. See good anot. Haha
Or should i try spongwax and gold digger?
So far I think quicksand + gold digger is the best combo. Lol.

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
morning wake up don't shower? so lup sup? then just use hairdryer blow, until 80% dry then style. some times I oversleep so I might just shower and leave my hair as it is when I am exercising or playing sports -- un-styled :vijayadmin:

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Ok later I try. Hahaha. Shld I do it with pp or shldnt so as to test the strength? Lol shld be doing a quiff instead of a pomp side comb

U put on the combo then you should more or less know the strength of it le right? U so experienced le xD king of hair products right? Then after u gauge the hold without hairspray just spray abit to ensure ur quiff stays there forever!

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U put on the combo then you should more or less know the strength of it le right? U so experienced le xD king of hair products right? Then after u gauge the hold without hairspray just spray abit to ensure ur quiff stays there forever!

Where got king sia. I think the moment u apply and compare ton later part, sure will have difference. Haha ok I will see how is it later. Haha gym time!

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tot of, if you wash your hair before you style. Hair would be more softer and easier to style? I usually can't style properly if I nv wash or rinse water with my hair.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tot of, if you wash your hair before you style. Hair would be more softer and easier to style? I usually can't style properly if I nv wash or rinse water with my hair.

Its true because water just takes away the dirt and grime and not the natural oils. Our hair needs these natural oils so with that said, it will not make your hair feel too dry and consequently, you will have an easier time to style your hair too. On a side note, if you wash too often, then the natural oils will be stripped off and your hair glands /follicles will be producing additional oils to replace the lost oils and result in greasy hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.