The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Requesting for IVERSON korkor's peektures. :(

ok added some water onto my hair and here it goes...

once again, censored away my pimples scar in case u all puke out lunch...

KEGB7fj.jpg

5vodaLM.jpg

gX2TYwP.jpg

sea salt spray -> blow dry -> quicksand....

today i apply bit by bit till i get this state... little bit of shine cos u need sum shine for quiff to stand out...

as usual, good product but i think it's best used for messy or out of bed look...

no doubt, easy to apply and wash off also lah...

tml i will do a review on sea salt spray with gold digger...

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha i got something declare! hahaha I love lolane gel gum by JH. haha.
it gives high shine + good hold. a in between of wax and pomade.
works like wax but shine like pomade. dries fast. good for me to style my hair after gym. haha.
for pomade to work really well, you must hair uber long hair and thick hair!

top 3 styling products for me! all works well in different situation. Gotta rank these!
1) GOLD DIGGER BY VILAIN (versatile, easily to apply and UBER STRONG HOLD!, for those who are looking for raw strength and nice matte finish!)
2) LOLANE FIBER GEL GUM (easy to apply, light and dries fast! Strong hold! High Shine! I look like freaking Harvey specter now in Season 1! hehehehe)
3) Hanz De Fuko Quicksand (a great addition or complement to gold digger to keep the volume going!)

Hanz De Fuko Sponge Wax
Complements well with Gold Digger with hold and a little shine! (However it doesn't work that superly awesome with asian hair and singapore weather. Le Sigh)

Top Pre Styling product for me (all works great! no need to rank them!)
OS Fashion Sea Salt Spray
KMS California Sea Salt Spray
KMS California Heat Protector
When you use Sea salt spray and heat protector, the volume is crazy. the combination protects hair from extreme heat damage and holds up volume really well. Use sea salt spray first, dry 80% and spray heat protector, and dry it fully! you hair will feel smooth yet with awesome volume!

Best Finishing Spray
Feeling Powerpoint Hair Spray (nuff said)

i vouch for all these products!

Last edited:

exterminazn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha i got something declare! hahaha I love lolane gel gum by JH. haha.
it gives high shine + good hold. a in between of wax and pomade.
works like wax but shine like pomade. dries fast. good for me to style my hair after gym. haha.
for pomade to work really well, you must hair uber long hair and thick hair!

top 3 styling products for me! all works well in different situation. Gotta rank these!
1) GOLD DIGGER BY VILAIN (versatile, easily to apply and UBER STRONG HOLD!, for those who are looking for raw strength and nice matte finish!)
2) LOLANE FIBER GEL GUM (easy to apply, light and dries fast! Strong hold! High Shine! I look like freaking Harvey specter now in Season 1! hehehehe)
3) Hanz De Fuko Quicksand (a great addition or complement to gold digger to keep the volume going!)

Complements well with Gold Digger with hold and a little shine! (However it doesn't work that superly awesome with asian hair and singapore weather. Le Sigh)
Hanz De Fuko Sponge Wax

Top Pre Styling product for me (all works great! no need to rank them!)
OS Fashion Sea Salt Spray
KMS California Sea Salt Spray
KMS California Heat Protector
When you use Sea salt spray and heat protector, the volume is crazy. the combination protects hair from extreme heat damage and holds up volume really well. Use sea salt spray first, dry 80% and spray heat protector, and dry it fully! you hair will feel smooth yet with awesome volume!

Best Finishing Spray
Feeling Powerpoint Hair Spray (nuff said)

i vouch for all these products!

I bought 2 bottles of TIGI seasalt spray, dont find it good leh....

Paladium

Reaction score
Has anyone tried We Need A Hero @ Tiong Bahru? Read about 1 of their senior hairstylist on 8days and curious to try. Any reviews perhaps?

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Izzit? Haven't seen/smell anyone using it yet. Then again, I don't go smelling guys :s13:

my clubbing scent is Gucci Guilty for men. haha
Weekend scent Burberry Weekend
Work is CK one and CK be

What kinda style you doing?

Hahaha and gold digger not really uber hold la! It's strong, but far from uber stronk

to me still uber strong in its league of wax/clay (pliable)
anything that is stronger than xtah clay from sebastian is uber strong. haha last time i do japanese anime style using sebastian.

UBER STRONG! haha i must be like netzach already! hahaha
if you compare with gel all these that harden then different la.
when it harden, of of course stronger!

I bought 2 bottles of TIGI seasalt spray, dont find it good leh....

haha i gave my gf. i never use it before. lol :s13:

Show my jiao face again.
Harvey Specter wannabe (Lolane Gel Gum)
IMG_00000339_zps7d33a7a5.jpg

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you never raise your eyes when taking that picture, your left eyebrow unbalance and its thicker. Gotta trim and pluck. Your arc on right is lower.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wow! haha ok will ask my gf to pluck. lol

Why you cannot ownself do or just pay people to do? :s11:

Wet your eyebrows, swipe your eyebrows in a downward section then use a facial scissors and trim. Of course if you wanna shape it then must go those salons and pay them to do.

Won't expensive until where. Normal price $8 - $12. I do it monthly at Isis spa.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why you cannot ownself do or just pay people to do? :s11:

Wet your eyebrows, swipe your eyebrows in a downward section then use a facial scissors and trim. Of course if you wanna shape it then must go those salons and pay them to do.

Won't expensive until where. Normal price $8 - $12. I do it monthly at Isis spa.

haha don't know. i don't want to come across as too metrosexual. my gf hates it. hahaha. she feel abit too much.

let her pluck lor since she enjoy torturing me. haha

i don't want to screw up my own brows. hahaha that's why i never do myself.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha don't know. i don't want to come across as too metrosexual. my gf hates it. hahaha. she feel abit too much.

let her pluck lor since she enjoy torturing me. haha

i don't want to screw up my own brows. hahaha that's why i never do myself.

Orh okay. Yeah, I know of girls who say I'm too gayish. I see these as personal grooming. Who wouldn't wanna look good. Eyebrows can cause a huge change to your facial features if done properly.

For me, unless it requires shaping, otherwise I'll just ownself pluck and trim. Of course trim my right eyebrow need to careful abit. I'll either trim strand by strand if needed or just ask my sister help me trim. I'm a leftie.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Orh okay. Yeah, I know of girls who say I'm too gayish. I see these as personal grooming. Who wouldn't wanna look good. Eyebrows can cause a huge change to your facial features if done properly.

For me, unless it requires shaping, otherwise I'll just ownself pluck and trim. Of course trim my right eyebrow need to careful abit. I'll either trim strand by strand if needed or just ask my sister help me trim. I'm a leftie.

oh... no no. gay can be very dirty.
haha self grooming i know. i trim my goatie everyday. haha.
but brows i don't dare do. so rely on gf.
i cheapo, don't want to pay ppl to do it.
Heng my brows thick, so abit chui, from far cannot see. haha

so far only you spot that my brows are chui. :s22:

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my clubbing scent is Gucci Guilty for men. haha
Weekend scent Burberry Weekend
Work is CK one and CK be

to me still uber strong in its league of wax/clay (pliable)
anything that is stronger than xtah clay from sebastian is uber strong. haha last time i do japanese anime style using sebastian.

UBER STRONG! haha i must be like netzach already! hahaha
if you compare with gel all these that harden then different la.
when it harden, of of course stronger!

haha i gave my gf. i never use it before. lol :s13:

Show my jiao face again.
Harvey Specter wannabe (Lolane Gel Gum)
IMG_00000339_zps7d33a7a5.jpg

so much thicker and pom than mine....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.