The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lai liao lai liao!
JH most yandao.

I look so dirty and smelly after a run! haha enjoy the products! just post here if you need more tips! haha will help as much as we can!

i also fat luh and big forehead but never big forehead means smart. haha

You go jogging your hair still in good shape some more. Very impressive good sia..

Me jealous!

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Btw, I want to share a story about our JH bro.

He received a order from a lady and only to find out that she is going to use his hair products for her wedding.

Know what JH did?! he told his mum regarding his customer wedding and both of them specifically did a special packaging with ribbons and special decoration for the lady customer!

He told me that his customer is really really happy to see the nice packaging, after which, he feel happy as well when he saw his customer is happy!

That's real customer service right there! haha

THUMBS UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP for our in-house dior model JH!

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
never forget! those who are reading and lurking this awesome thread!

you have read about the gold digger by vilain wax and awesome sea salt spray by OS fashion and powerpoint hair spray!

why hesitate! ORDER NOW! all current stocks are sold and now is pre-order liao! just this sentence we know how popular these awesome products are!

Come curb your desire for nice hair today! hahaha

not forgetting KANEBO SHAMPOO! OMG!

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One last thing for me is the Kanebo shampoo to go into my collection also. Lacking of this one more item!

But by the time I got it, I think we will have new poison. Haha

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One last thing for me is the Kanebo shampoo to go into my collection also. Lacking of this one more item!

But by the time I got it, I think we will have new poison. Haha

I will call JH bro and tell him not to bring in new products so won't poison you.

Lai, I sayang you. :o

decafie

Reaction score
Kanebo Shampoo + OS Sea Spray + Nigelle Clay!

Some feedback for anybody eyeing the Kanebo Shampoo, OS Sea Spray, and Nigelle Bold Clay. I've used the mentioned products for about a week so far!

Kanebo shampoo - Excellent! The smell is luxurious and it really left my hair feeling softer. Pretty efficient at washing off my hair wax/clay/pomade at the end of the day. Does not leave any weird tacky feeling on the hair (unlike Phyto Shampoo :s27:). And the smell.... the smell!!!! Crazy good! :love:

OS Sea Spray - Never heard of such a hair product till JH introduced it to me. Was initially sceptical about how the hold/volume aspect would benefit me, but JH assured me it would work for my hair type (thick, frizzy, and a little bit curly). I used it in conjunction with a hair dryer and was crazy impressed with the shaping capability of the sea spray. It made applying wax/clay after a lot less random, because the base structure of the hair was more or less set! Smells pleasant as well :)

Nigelle Bold Clay - You can tell this is a really high quality clay when you're applying it. I've gone through quite a few hair waxes/clays and none applied the way this clay did. A creamy texture with a light scent to it. Dries totally Matte; no joke! The hold on its own probably a 6/10 in terms of strength, but after adding in the OS sea spray to the routine, the hold becomes more like a 8/10. Special highlight for me would be the product allows hair to still be fairly pliable (especially if you add a bit of water again during the day and adjust). Washes out really easily =)

I usually add a bit of water to help in shaping the Nigelle clay. Unfortunately, I find it can get a bit "crispy" upon drying =/ Not sure if it's due to the addition of the Sea salt spray, or maybe my technique isn't right? I'll try it a few more times.

Looking for that ideal wax/clay that has a matte or even semi matte texture and doesn't dry crispy, along with a strong hold. Must wash out easily too! The search goes on!

Also, gotta give props to JH for his quality service and sincerity. You can tell he really cares about the products he's selling and who he is selling it to. Not to mention the fact that he is willing to take the time to answer all kinds of questions and share knowledge is outstanding!

Thanks JH! 2 Thumbs up for you =)

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You did blow dry right? :s11:

Some feedback for anybody eyeing the Kanebo Shampoo, OS Sea Spray, and Nigelle Bold Clay. I've used the mentioned products for about a week so far!

Kanebo shampoo - Excellent! The smell is luxurious and it really left my hair feeling softer. Pretty efficient at washing off my hair wax/clay/pomade at the end of the day. Does not leave any weird tacky feeling on the hair (unlike Phyto Shampoo :s27:). And the smell.... the smell!!!! Crazy good! :love:

OS Sea Spray - Never heard of such a hair product till JH introduced it to me. Was initially sceptical about how the hold/volume aspect would benefit me, but JH assured me it would work for my hair type (thick, frizzy, and a little bit curly). I used it in conjunction with a hair dryer and was crazy impressed with the shaping capability of the sea spray. It made applying wax/clay after a lot less random, because the base structure of the hair was more or less set! Smells pleasant as well :)

Nigelle Bold Clay - You can tell this is a really high quality clay when you're applying it. I've gone through quite a few hair waxes/clays and none applied the way this clay did. A creamy texture with a light scent to it. Dries totally Matte; no joke! The hold on its own probably a 6/10 in terms of strength, but after adding in the OS sea spray to the routine, the hold becomes more like a 8/10. Special highlight for me would be the product allows hair to still be fairly pliable (especially if you add a bit of water again during the day and adjust). Washes out really easily =)

I usually add a bit of water to help in shaping the Nigelle clay. Unfortunately, I find it can get a bit "crispy" upon drying =/ Not sure if it's due to the addition of the Sea salt spray, or maybe my technique isn't right? I'll try it a few more times.

Looking for that ideal wax/clay that has a matte or even semi matte texture and doesn't dry crispy, along with a strong hold. Must wash out easily too! The search goes on!

Also, gotta give props to JH for his quality service and sincerity. You can tell he really cares about the products he's selling and who he is selling it to. Not to mention the fact that he is willing to take the time to answer all kinds of questions and share knowledge is outstanding!

Thanks JH! 2 Thumbs up for you =)

kingcarlos

Reaction score
Got my gold digger from gaoxing today. nice chap and take time to give some tips even though its rush hour. thumbs up

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score

for what u continue to search? gold digger right here lol! the words in bold is exactly how i would describe gold digger, inclusive of the slash in "wax/clay".

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for what u continue to search? gold digger right here lol! the words in bold is exactly how i would describe gold digger, inclusive of the slash in "wax/clay".

Nigelle Bold Make Clay and Gold Digger has different properties.
Both have their own unique good ways.
:D

I have personally used both and i think they will work well in different situation and hair style!

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
aiyo.... come nus luh! got telescope to shang yue with on friday XD

where yall gonna kong ming deng sia??:s11:

I just fly at JP's bangala park. I don't care one. :s13:

Of course must look out abit whether got police or the park wardens.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Nigelle Bold Make Clay and Gold Digger has different properties.
Both have their own unique good ways.
:D

I have personally used both and i think they will work well in different situation and hair style!

actually i kind of like the "crispy" feel of nigelle. but dunno how to delay its action... forever make my hands "crispy" before i can apply it.... as if my hands suck away the moisture from it :(:(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.