Visa to Australia

shityou

Reaction score
execellent! Kang

arrive here from Google and just email kk to check the validity of my ETA visa. Super fast respond within a day everything checked for me!

why ah u so KaPoh as you mention in the email?
:s12::s12::s12::s12::s13::s13::s13::s13:

u full time do this one is it. Got commission i also want to do. LOL

kangaroos_kang

Reaction score
Hi Shityou,

I respond yr email with yr ETA validity within 9mins.
Faster than calling any teleco cso for help .:s13:

Im here to help those geniue travellers.

majority of them who applied are 1 pax or 2paxs.
And they donated the amount directly to worldvision.
I only ask for THANK YOU note. Im happy enough

aaron.ng91

Reaction score
Kang, thank you very much for the assistance in visa application and the speedy response! Really appreciate it. :)

xiaojing11

Reaction score
Just to check, minimum how long we must apply for ETA before our departure date?

kangaroos_kang

Reaction score
Just to check, minimum how long we must apply for ETA before our departure date?

Please apply at least 7 to 10 working days before your departure date.

There is a possibililty that your VISA may be on hold (or pending) due to the immigration system server down or slow response. Or your name similar to Osama's members.

If this happens, it will usually takes between few hours to 3 days to retify the issue with the Australia Embassy.

That's why I dont like to apply VISA for those travelling today or next 1 or 2 days. I dont want to be blame if visa is not approve or under pending.

Out of 100 passports, at least 3 to 5 passports will have this problem. But very lucky, all visa are approved within 12hrs.

Last edited:

Kimilogy

Reaction score
A BIG THANKS TO KANG FOR HER HELP!

She's fast, efficient and helpful. Got my Visa approved within a few hours. The donation to World Vision was also easy via iBanking. I've recommended her to my friends who are visiting Aust soon.

Once again, thank you Kang for the kind gesture!
:D :D :D

Kimilogy

Reaction score
Some useful notes for people traveling to Aust soon and need Kang's help to apply the Visa..

1) Please send in your application as early as possible (7-10 working days in advanced of your trip)

2) Get your e-tickets & passport details ready.
(Best is to have images saved and send attachment in email)

3) The only way to check if you already have your Visa approved is to check through the link that Kang has provided earlier (and she's always providing to the users here whenever the question is being asked again)
Go through ALL the required questions and you will come to a stage when the system will inform you that you already have a valid visa.

4) Please do check your email often to see if Kang reply regarding the status of application.
(She wasn't able to open my attachments and she sent me email to inform and I was able to rectify this issue early)

5) Do remember to do your part for the donation! :)

Once again, thank you Kang for your help!~

dleodleo

Master Member
Reaction score
A BIG THANKS TO KANG FOR HER HELP!

She's fast, efficient and helpful. Got my Visa approved within a few hours. The donation to World Vision was also easy via iBanking. I've recommended her to my friends who are visiting Aust soon.

Once again, thank you Kang for the kind gesture!
:D :D :D

Oh is a She. I always thought that is a He. I keep calling her brother Kang. Wahhhahahahah. Sorry Sister Kang.

kangaroos_kang

Reaction score
wow...you all really Aussie King and Queen.
Many repeat customers going to Australia every year.

Thanks all for your compliment.

Kimilogy

Reaction score
Oh is a She. I always thought that is a He. I keep calling her brother Kang. Wahhhahahahah. Sorry Sister Kang.

I think u misunderstood because previously people also addressed her as 'Brother Kang'. Not to worry, you ain't the only one. Haha!

But really thank her for being fast & efficient lo.

koroshiya8

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just returned from perth.. the Visa application was very smooth and no issue encountered at all. Thumbs up for Kang for helping us save money and do charity at the same time !!

wenherb

Reaction score
Thank u ms kangaroo kang for her very kind help and also can do good deed to help the needy childs. Thank you very much!!! :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.