The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those who haven't witness or experience the power of gold digger hurry order now! Gold digger batch 8 left 5 tubs!! Go go go go go! 96927419! Support kanebo! Haha those who trust me! Pls buy! It's darn awesome! Netzach is mad fan for it too!

Last edited:

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Btw gold digger batch 8 left 5 tubs!! Go go go go go! 96927419! Support kanebo! Haha those who trust me! Pls buy! It's darn awesome! Netzach is mad fan for it too!

PSY-Gangnam-Style-09.gif

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
X3 korkor looking so good that I've to stop my mugging just to relax and enjoy the peektures. :love:

You can see me in person. I'll be at bangala park later from 12am - 2am. Supper would have to see where my girlfriend wanna eat. Either at Boon Lay, ah lian or mac.

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking good bro! Not to worry, its not weird at all and give yourself a pat on the shoulder for embracing changes! From now on, you will only be getting better and better! :)

Just to add on a few points if you allow me to. :)

#1: Use seasalt spray before quicksand. The rule of thumb is to apply liquid-based products onto wet hair and dry products onto dry hair. Needless to say, there can be many variations and methodologies about doing it though but this is slated to be the most general guideline.

#2: The right of your hair (i.e. the left of the pic) can be crunched up slightly a bit more to make it look more voluminous so that it looks more texturized from the front and side.

#3: On your next visit to the salon, perhaps you can ask the hairstylist to cut your fringe shorter so that the side can be tamed and it wont be flipping out to give a neater look. Can layer the top part too to allow the layered look to be brought out. Will improve. the outlook of the hair further. All these are just some humble suggestions. Hope it helps!

Anyway, your hair is thick so its a good thing. Many people tend to correlate hair thickness to volume, which i think it isn't necessarily true in all contexts. When one's hair is long and thick, its heavy. Once its heavy, it falls due to the weight itself. Once it falls, it becomes flat. So thick hair don't always give you volume unless your hair is thick and PONG then yes.

Thanks for the great tips!

Yup. I was wrong to use quicksand first. I think I forgotten..

Actually my haircut was not meant to comb up.. Was trying out.. Next haircut either lacoco or kobayashi..

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro with the name of Lionel that order the quicksand and gold digger combo can Pm me? I lost your number and address. Deleted my Pm box. Sorry! 96927419!

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the great tips!

Yup. I was wrong to use quicksand first. I think I forgotten..

Actually my haircut was not meant to comb up.. Was trying out.. Next haircut either lacoco or kobayashi..

Like that my tips useless la. Hahahaha!

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nono no.. The previous haircut I got. They didn't specially cut it for comb up type?

Or you mean I used quicksand first? Sorry man. Maybe today I was too rush for work. Then use wrong one first.. Haha

aaaran

Reaction score
I am confused if there have really a natural way to get my hair silky.I still believe that silky hair is gifted by god

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nono no.. The previous haircut I got. They didn't specially cut it for comb up type?

Or you mean I used quicksand first? Sorry man. Maybe today I was too rush for work. Then use wrong one first.. Haha

No la. Disturb you. Haha yes use quicksand first. Haha

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am confused if there have really a natural way to get my hair silky.I still believe that silky hair is gifted by god

Ya. You're so absolutely right. You gotta pray about it mate.
Amen. :)

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Try using Argan Oil, Cyperus Oil and Linseed Oil to achieve silky and stronger hair.

Argan Oil: Strengthen hair and makes it light and silky
Cyperus Oil: Natural protection and makes hair voluminous
Linseed Oil: Gathers and reflects the light; shine

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Try using Argan Oil, Cyperus Oil and Linseed Oil to achieve silky and stronger hair.

Argan Oil: Strengthen hair and makes it light and silky
Cyperus Oil: Natural protection and makes hair voluminous
Linseed Oil: Gathers and reflects the light; shine

I've heard from very reliable sources that snake oil works too. :love:

hoesoverbros

Reaction score
Bro with the name of Lionel that order the quicksand and gold digger combo can Pm me? I lost your number and address. Deleted my Pm box. Sorry! 96927419!

sorry to hijack gaoxing! incase you accept too much! quicksand left 2 for the bundle promo! However, we still got afew Sponge wax bundle, interested can drop a PM to gaoxing bro. Thanks!

Last day to get KANEBO Shampoo from jh bro also! Drop him a pm if you are interested

We only recommend the best;)

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sorry to hijack gaoxing! incase you accept too much! quicksand left 2 for the bundle promo! However, we still got afew Sponge wax bundle, interested can drop a PM to gaoxing bro. Thanks!

Last day to get KANEBO Shampoo from jh bro also! Drop him a pm if you are interested

We only recommend the best;)

Yes. Hahaha. That's right! Btw good afternoon guys! See you there for those going to hardwell!

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sad. Today kena bad hair day. So i wash off the first attempt.. Weather too hot!

My bleached hair really really dry. Hard to style with gold digger actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.