SAMSUNG MV900F YES OR NO?

Blings

Reaction score
Can anyone share their views on this camera? Looking for a camera that has wifi and flip screen, am open to other brands and models too.

lllllllllllll

Reaction score
if you're a girl and love doing self portraits, this photo does a pretty neat job. however at low light conditions nah.. its very slow and blur.

9N1Y9N1Y

Reaction score
if you're a girl and love doing self portraits, this photo does a pretty neat job. however at low light conditions nah.. its very slow and blur.

Oo low light no good? It's marketed to be gd in low light... I'm looking for something with flip screen or front camera with general use

KB

Banned
Reaction score
Oo low light no good? It's marketed to be gd in low light... I'm looking for something with flip screen or front camera with general use

i think it's the only cheap one with what you want.

other flip screens i know are NEX and m43

9N1Y9N1Y

Reaction score
i think it's the only cheap one with what you want.

other flip screens i know are NEX and m43

Nex is those mirrorless if want higher zoom need separate lens right?

I like lumix travel zoom series but if doesn't come with the flip screen n it's usually quite heavy compared to other brand

lllllllllllll

Reaction score

yeah at low lighting it gets rather noisy and slow to autofocus.. image quality suffers as well..

at 5x zoom I'd rather you get some other cameras.. but then again, if you want something that can flip screen, I guess this camera can do the job :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.