Not open for further replies.

jkohlc2

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oC8j4Kn.jpg

TWHTALMT

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this year more areas cordoned off liao. also tend to stick ard an area to do more panning as hit rates for panning quite low. :o

I see.. I notice alot of ppl tend to stay at one place and shoot a hundred frames at the same spot and same angle. F1 sports photographer not easy, you have to be reasonably fit as well. Its abit like going to battle, quite fun.

tecnica

Honorary Member
Reaction score
last year's F1, i pranced around with dual bodies setup.. and my backpack full of stuffs, sibei tired... :s22:

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see.. I notice alot of ppl tend to stay at one place and shoot a hundred frames at the same spot and same angle. F1 sports photographer not easy, you have to be reasonably fit as well. Its abit like going to battle, quite fun.
yea, the circuit walk one round i think need at least an hour?

tecnica

Honorary Member
Reaction score
You should know wat I mean, you brought two bodies right. I plus one side-arm. :D
i have one more side arm also... total 3x bodies.. :s22:

but during the rush, i just use 2x DSLRs... one with UWA, the other with 70-200L... i got 100-400L in bag but it was too long for the close proximity.. :s22:

tecnica

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i was rushing from point to point, super packed sia the circuit.. end up i just camp at turn 5... really too shag to chiong with the crowd liao... :s22:

TWHTALMT

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yea, the circuit walk one round i think need at least an hour?

Depending on the situation, the optimal scenario is using two person cover the event. One covering the paddock and one covering circuit.

tecnica

Honorary Member
Reaction score
should have sat in the aircon lounge in the paddock and jiak buibui, beo chiobus... :s13:

TWHTALMT

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i have one more side arm also... total 3x bodies.. :s22:

but during the rush, i just use 2x DSLRs... one with UWA, the other with 70-200L... i got 100-400L in bag but it was too long for the close proximity.. :s22:

Actually the side arm is more often used in the paddock for taking pix with celebrities if you happen to see them. Talking about this, it helps to have a pair of sharp eagle eyes too for picking out important ppl. :D

I use a 70-200 on the circuit and the other one for pitlane and close range shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.