The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
On the way liao. Still waiting for it. Well, if this hair dryer can be made to operate at a higher watt, then I'll have 2 hair dryers. :s13:

I love to fiddle with electronics.

no wonder. hahaha i electronics noob. i prefer to play hardware. haha.. ask me solder i don't know. ask me plug cable all these i still ok

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no wonder. hahaha i electronics noob. i prefer to play hardware. haha.. ask me solder i don't know. ask me plug cable all these i still ok

What sia plug cable. :spin:

I since young like to play with tools and etc but what I love most is wood. :love:

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Lol bought from feel unique in the end. Went Watson see their colour really damn cui... And the plastic alot of scratches... Worst is still sell double of feel unique

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha 3 bundle gone! Anymore! Hahaha sea salt spray + gold digger combo! That's all you need!

Unless you need more holding power?! Then u need powerpoint hair spray!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.