-=OFFICIAL=- EDMW PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB - - - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mach3.2

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"COE prices have been pushed to extreme highs so no one can afford a car, thus resolving the issue of traffic jams" I nearly wrote this :s22:
SS is marked by locals, but supervised by Cambridge, what you write must be politically correct, which means you cannot write COE is introduced to increase the governemnts's revenue...:s13:

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"COE prices have been pushed to extreme highs so no one can afford a car, thus resolving the issue of traffic jams" I nearly wrote this :s22:
Not true, there are many people in SG who will push the COE even higher just to own a car. You can be assured COE cannot bring down the number of cars on the roads.

Mach3.2

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not true, there are many people in SG who will push the COE even higher just to own a car. You can be assured COE cannot bring down the number of cars on the roads.
Basically that is a textbook answer.

I go home take picture let you see...:s13:

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Basically that is a textbook answer.

I go home take picture let you see...:s13:
I know la. :s13: politically correct answer and technically correct answers are two different things... :s13:

Mach3.2

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I know la. :s13: politically correct answer and technically correct answers are two different things... :s13:
Sexams can only write politically correct answers in bid to brainwash the future generations...:crazy:

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Education will be the cause of the downfall of Singapore
They wants childrens to thinks out of the boxes, but they forgets they is teaching the childrens to works inside the boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.