The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah.. If I nv wash hair still ok. But wash with conditioner for me. I think my scalp itch like hell.. Lol

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Bro, your pattern more than badminton leh. LOL

I didn't try out just pure conditoner-washing. Because conditioner cant replace the purpose of shampoo and likewise, shampoo cant replace the purpose of conditioner too. The maximum period of time that i didnt shampoo my hair was during field camp so i used powder. Thats the furthest i could go.

heh. liddat then fun wad

no la not to replace shampoo. read from multiple sources that can use conditioner to wash hair for like on alternate days or smth... cos shampoo harsh mah. the theory fits with statistical physics. supposed to like "soak" the hair and scalp in conditioner for like 5 mins so that the oils and sh!t can diffuse into the conditioner. but like using a battery to charge another battery, there's a limit to how far this can clean.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Wah.. If I nv wash hair still ok. But wash with conditioner for me. I think my scalp itch like hell.. Lol
u know that dry feeling when you leave ur conditioner in for too looong? i think this technique exploits that... hmmmmmm.... just tried it and doesnt seem too bad... probably useful if wanna shower more than once a day.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
did the gold digger on towel dried hair too! since i just bathed.

lol look like japanese. i dont have a front facing flash or good lighting so you'll have to be satisfied with this badass-censored photo

CqTiqs3.jpg

cannot really see but its like that messy jap style.
application wise its much easier to spread it. like less than 5% on my hands.
after application i blowdry with fingers making twirly twirly actions, then the familiar golddigger texture slowly comes back. hahah like a cool only

igarashi

Reaction score
Anyone know where i can get Renati products in SG ??
or anyone doing MO ??

Thanks.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The power of gold digger! Awesome!

Haha btw batch 9 all gone! Batch 10 now!

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where i can get Renati products in SG ??
or anyone doing MO ??

Thanks.

Not exactly answering your question. I don't know where to get Renati pdts in SG but i am carrying a product - 90 Degrees X-strong Wax which is very similar to Renati. Its also a dry organic wax same as Renati and comes with similar holding strength as well. :)

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LUCKY DRAW!!! hahaha!

YEA! hahaha can't wait to do the give away!

heh. liddat then fun wad

no la not to replace shampoo. read from multiple sources that can use conditioner to wash hair for like on alternate days or smth... cos shampoo harsh mah. the theory fits with statistical physics. supposed to like "soak" the hair and scalp in conditioner for like 5 mins so that the oils and sh!t can diffuse into the conditioner. but like using a battery to charge another battery, there's a limit to how far this can clean.

for me i don't think i can use purely conditioner to wash my hair. feels weird.
however i only use conditioner twice or max 3 times a week. :s13:

igarashi

Reaction score
Not exactly answering your question. I don't know where to get Renati pdts in SG but i am carrying a product - 90 Degrees X-strong Wax which is very similar to Renati. Its also a dry organic wax same as Renati and comes with similar holding strength as well. :)

I like the Paste for Renati, you have similar ??

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I like the Paste for Renati, you have similar ??

The paste for Renati harbours the same concept as clay just that they use various cosmetics fluffs. The holding factor for Renati paste is 4 which is almost similar to 90 degrees x-strong wax. Because both renati paste and 90 degrees belong to the moderate holding strength category, they are pretty much similar. Pm-ed you bro! :)

igarashi

Reaction score
The paste for Renati harbours the same concept as clay just that they use various cosmetics fluffs. The holding factor for Renati paste is 4 which is almost similar to 90 degrees x-strong wax. Because both renati paste and 90 degrees belong to the moderate holding strength category, they are pretty much similar. Pm-ed you bro! :)

Thanks saw the pm. Will give it a try when my Renati stock finish.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After not using gold digger for the week, my withdrawal symptoms for extremely hold kicks in, tmr tgif! Can use! Haha with spongewax! Hehe! Shall go for a slight sheen tmr!

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
LAI LAI! why so quiet here today!!! hahaha

final thoughts on my brief endeavour with toweldried>gd. this is the way to go if you want a weaker hold and a matte-r finish. Probably a uevo grey level of hold, and definitely more matte than gd(regular).

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
final thoughts on my brief endeavour with toweldried>gd. this is the way to go if you want a weaker hold and a matte-r finish. Probably a uevo grey level of hold, and definitely more matte than gd(regular).

ahhhh.. nice experiment! haha, i still prefer dry! I NEED HOLD! :s22:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hahaha. Today I think I nv dry my hair fully, go use spongewax and gold digger, now is super shine Hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.