SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

voiceoflove

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
fk sia....

i went to stadium wanted to train 2.4....

i did some light warm up and start running

run 1 round rest 2min

then 2nd round rest 3min

run 3rd round sibei shack liao like run 10km le..

rest 4min...

then....cmi already...

for every round i tried so hard to maintain 2min

MBoI1986

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For RT, if completed 20 sessions, and still fail IPPT, do I still need to do another 20 sessions of RT?

warboy85

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i only can managed to completed 19 session after the 1 month extension. is it possible to squeeze 1 more session after my window close?

Tokieda

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just keep going bro, its like that one.

fk sia....

i went to stadium wanted to train 2.4....

i did some light warm up and start running

run 1 round rest 2min

then 2nd round rest 3min

run 3rd round sibei shack liao like run 10km le..

rest 4min...

then....cmi already...

for every round i tried so hard to maintain 2min

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i only can managed to completed 19 session after the 1 month extension. is it possible to squeeze 1 more session after my window close?

Try talking to the FCC or your unit and see if they can let u complete the 1 session or waive it.

Baby[H3art]

Reaction score
Getting charged for failure to attend IPPT

Hello, i recently received this NS Letter to explain my alleged charge for "Neglecting to perform a lawful duty", it is regard to me not completing my IPPT upon my window closure.

I need to book 20 sessions of RT by 26/10/2013, but currently the max i can book is 6 sessions. Is there a way to extend the RT window? If not i will get another charge D:

RE: I am a full time tertiary student, is there a way of deferring all these? Oh one more slight note, what's my most likely charge? I heard first time offence is $50 fine? Not 2 weeks DB right, that's for repeated offences?

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello, i recently received this NS Letter to explain my alleged charge for "Neglecting to perform a lawful duty", it is regard to me not completing my IPPT upon my window closure.

I need to book 20 sessions of RT by 26/10/2013, but currently the max i can book is 6 sessions. Is there a way to extend the RT window? If not i will get another charge D:

RE: I am a full time tertiary student, is there a way of deferring all these? Oh one more slight note, what's my most likely charge? I heard first time offence is $50 fine? Not 2 weeks DB right, that's for repeated offences?

You can only extend after you attend 5 sessions. You can try contacting your unit to see if they can extend it now.

Sorry, all fit NSmen must attend IPPT/RT. If you think you cannot complete 20 RT sessions in 3 months, you can try joining IPT next time. It's 10 sessions over 9 months and then another 8 RT sessions in 3 months if u cannot meet your PPT.

Yes, 1st time normally reprimand or fine. 3rd time and above, then there will be chance of DB.

Baby[H3art]

Reaction score
You can only extend after you attend 5 sessions. You can try contacting your unit to see if they can extend it now.

Sorry, all fit NSmen must attend IPPT/RT. If you think you cannot complete 20 RT sessions in 3 months, you can try joining IPT next time. It's 10 sessions over 9 months and then another 8 RT sessions in 3 months if u cannot meet your PPT.

Yes, 1st time normally reprimand or fine. 3rd time and above, then there will be chance of DB.

Thanks for the quick reply, for the extension of RT window, max extension grace is 6 months right?

Minty Mint

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
First time get incentive for my IPPT test. When SAF will bank in the $100 award to my account??

KopRulez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If I attempt an IPPT during my ICT in the evening, will I be paid MUP for that IPPT?

Casio2010

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
May i know since i attended the 10 IPT sessions and have failed to attempt PPT2. Right now i am at last three months RT phase. So am i going according to RT IPPT std or IPT IPPT std?

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
May i know since i attended the 10 IPT sessions and have failed to attempt PPT2. Right now i am at last three months RT phase. So am i going according to RT IPPT std or IPT IPPT std?

Normal IPPT std. IPT IPPT std only valid when your window is still open.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.