The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Definitely agree with gaoxing on this. Bottomline is to get yourself a decent shampoo and you will realize the difference. All these styling products that are mentioned over here definitely don't need 2 washes to get it off. If you need, something have went wrong somewhere. Just my 2cents of opinions.
First wash might not have much bubbles. Second wash will feel more normal with loads of bubbles. But it's OKAY to stop at one.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why no one PCW?

Btw, update, i have collect some SSS from JH! those lucky 5 who got the first 5 bundle should be getting them tmr! hehe

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure did I bought the wrong product but I just got myself a L'Oréal deep repairing hair mask.

Yesterday bro JH recommend using hair mask could help my hair preventing from dryness. So I quickly hoot one to try lol.

I tried curling my hair before I attempt a quiff. Not too bad and it can be achieved once again with the SSS, blow dry, curl, quicksand, gold digger!

These product are seriously blow my mind off again :s22:

Last edited:

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Hmm... Maybe put the curling step in front of sss? I dun like the idea of heating up hair with sss on it. No experimental data on my end but theory suggests that one should avoid it.

Hahaha this time cashier got diao you anot?

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm... Maybe put the curling step in front of sss? I dun like the idea of heating up hair with sss on it. No experimental data on my end but theory suggests that one should avoid it.

Hahaha this time cashier got diao you anot?

How come not good?

Then I should curl then spray SSS?

Me noob ah.. I don't really know also..

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
How come not good?

Then I should curl then spray SSS?

Me noob ah.. I don't really know also..

Dunno la... Jus think that sss when dry will form microcrystals and these might go inside the hair scales when u heat and curl it. Also since sss has the ability to suck moisture from its surroundings, when u heat it up its sucking capabilities will increase and might over dry.
Might not happen... But jus in case lo. Put a proper heat protector also, abit of some serum should be fine. Ur mask is leave in?

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LOL. working still can be POST COUNT WARRIOR = PCW!

give away when i settle batch 9 and 10. today coming in!

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dunno la... Jus think that sss when dry will form microcrystals and these might go inside the hair scales when u heat and curl it. Also since sss has the ability to suck moisture from its surroundings, when u heat it up its sucking capabilities will increase and might over dry.
Might not happen... But jus in case lo. Put a proper heat protector also, abit of some serum should be fine. Ur mask is leave in?

Oh I see.. Never mind.. It would be the last time as this Friday I'm going to perm my hair.

I don't have any heat protector and serum thought.

The mask is leave for 1-2min then wash away type.

yurec456

Reaction score
hey guy. I'm using gatsby pink and its hard to wash off, i'm using wax more often now so i'm afraid for my hair too.

I'm thinking of changing product for style and holding power.
I prefer wax with matt finish or slight gloss
my hair have some volume and fringe length is touching my mouth. looking to trim it soon ( just need a new hairdresser)
I usually just style everything to the back or side. so i need holding power that will last.

any input is appreciated.
thanks in advance

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
hey guy. I'm using gatsby pink and its hard to wash off, i'm using wax more often now so i'm afraid for my hair too.

my hair have some volume and fringe length is touching my mouth. looking to trim it soon ( just need a new hairdresser)
I usually just style everything to the back or side. so i need holding power that will last.

thanks in advance

why everyone like practically looking for golddigger only :/

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Personally I think gatsby wax is the main culprit that causing my scalp grow pimple too. I used to buy that and another one is purple. After application. The next day sure grow pimple.

Now I using so much product on my hair. No pimple yet. So far so good!

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

thanks in advance

Nuff said. Gold digger is all you need.
if you want volume, go for sea salt spray.
It will help create volume and hold when blow dry with it.
Then afterwards, finish with gold digger. everyone here loves it. lol

can PM me for more details!
There's a bundle price for the Gold Digger by Vilain and Sea Salt Spray.
Checkout my sig for the link below

deadbeat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Quick review for the Kanebo shampoo after using for 2 weeks: In point forms cos I am too lazy to form complete sentences in this crazy heat today

- The smell of shea butter is really noticeable

- After using, your hair will indeed be slightly silky BUT not oily. It is sort of like a glossy feel but it feels clean. It dries off light and doesn't have the weird oily feel you get when you use over-moisturizing shampoos

- It does a great job removing products from your hair without stripping off your natural essential oils. Your hair will not feel dry after using.

- For the volume and quality, its well worth the price. I have used redken/kerastase shampoo before and it is on par in terms of quality.

- Overall, I would purchase it again after it runs out. Good stuff, can't see why anyone have reasons to dislike it.

PS: My family have abandoned all their existing shampoos and started using this exclusively. :s22:

I'll try to post the Nigelle clay review soon. Its not so simple to review cos its 'complicated'....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.