View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 10:52 AM   #7610
leejhong
Supremacy Member

Ups for OSIS best hair spray i've ever tried. superb hold plus fragrance.

btw someone mentioned q powder (or sumth) before right? whats that like? for volume?
Before you passed the verdict for OSIS, you should give PowerPoint a try too bro! Many have reflected positive reviews for it.

Q8 Matte Powder 3 (Japan) is a hair powder used for creating volume. Similar to seasalt spray or mousse used primarily for volumizing purposes, hair powder can too achieve the same purpose for one. However, the difference over here lies on two aspects:

#1: Application
#2: Holding Factor

It can be fairly difficult to apply and utilize the potential of hair powder well enough. This differs for everyone so i am comparing it to the easiness of application across 3 products in totality. Holding factor for hair powder will be the strongest and evident. It holds it well and intuitively, its lightweight as its just powder. A few taps onto the hair and the parts that you wanna to create volume will pretty much get the job done. Introductory price of Q8 Matte Powder 3 at $19.90. Its not exactly cheap as it comes directly from the manufacturer (not distribution centers) in Japan so i hope to gain the understanding from you bros on this! Hope it helps.