View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 11:23 AM   #7612
gaoxing84
Great Supremacy Member

Before you passed the verdict for OSIS, you should give PowerPoint a try too bro! Many have reflected positive reviews for it.

Q8 Matte Powder 3 (Japan) is a hair powder used for creating volume. Similar to seasalt spray or mousse used primarily for volumizing purposes, hair powder can too achieve the same purpose for one. However, the difference over here lies on two aspects:

#1: Application
#2: Holding Factor

It can be fairly difficult to apply and utilize the potential of hair powder well enough. This differs for everyone so i am comparing it to the easiness of application across 3 products in totality. Holding factor for hair powder will be the strongest and evident. It holds it well and intuitively, its lightweight as its just powder. A few taps onto the hair and the parts that you wanna to create volume will pretty much get the job done. Introductory price of Q8 Matte Powder 3 at $19.90. Its not exactly cheap as it comes directly from the manufacturer (not distribution centers) in Japan so i hope to gain the understanding from you bros on this! Hope it helps.
USE POWERPOINT! SMELLS GOOD AND GOOD HOLD!

Anyway, no need me to reply everyone already cause JH is here to do so!

Natural outlook = matte. lol cannot be shiny.

anyway, those who wanna use pomade, first rule, hair must be long. hair not long, the weight of pomade will cause it to flop.

that's what i have experienced.

anyway those using supermarket brands or watson brand, time to elevate your own status and use professional products because the price difference is not that huge. probably $10+ more only!

professional products = better ingredient use, easier to wash out and definitely not as damaging.

GOLD DIGGER = ULTRA HOLD (did i oversell? lol) and finish off in between matte and glossy. A perfect touch! SUPER VERSATILE!

Nigelle Bold Make Clay = SUPER HIGH HOLD and VERY MATTE! Easy to use as well!

LOLANE FIBER GEL GUM = this is like a good alternative to pomade. Shine + easier to dry as compared to pomade. Loving this! using it to style my hair after gym!

ABOVE ALL! USE SEA SALT SPRAY to complement all these hair products! this is a gem for us asian. use it well and it will go a long way!

and of course with all said professional styling products, you will need a good shampoo to cleanse out all the impurities after a long day outdoors. Dirt,Grime and oil!

USE CARBOLIC SHAMPOO by Q8 or Kanebo Lissage Shampoo!

Sorry my engrish not as good as JH but i think message has been sent across!

100 TUBS OF GOLD DIGGER SOLD! MASS ORDER SUCCESS! MILESTONE! haha