The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Oh thanks! just nice was looking for a comb.

Me using all round brush and a funny ox horn comb. LOL!

Jialart sia.. i tried ordering, they got some webpage error after entering payment detail.. i just contacted the support center to ask them how. sian~

wl ox horn! so up there liao u wan downgrade to plastic lol. the kent combs are supposed to look like turtle shell but are plastic.

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wl ox horn! so up there liao u wan downgrade to plastic lol. the kent combs are supposed to look like turtle shell but are plastic.

I buy hair loss tonic 5 years ago and the comb was a free gift that came along one... confirm fake one la.. hahaha!!

That time i was doing my internship, perhaps the warehouse was too dusty. Near my hair crown, suddenly one patch of hair (about 1cm ) gone! i was so shocked and i dont know why! I was thinking is it because of the big pimple grow at there. Hence it was causing the small patch of hair gone. Then i buy that hair tonic and spray everyday until it grow ... :s13::s22:

PetiaC

Reaction score
I buy hair loss tonic 5 years ago and the comb was a free gift that came along one... confirm fake one :

Buffalo horn comb very hard to fake. You try sanding it will know is plastic or horn material.

Pasar malam or road side stall got sell. Main shop is in Chinatown area.

Small pocket comb starts from $5 to the huge dressing table comb too expensive for my budget for a comb.

If too sharp can file down and sandpaper till smooth, the horn will improve with use. There are benefits for using natural material combs such as wood, horn or bristle brush.

Looks alone beat a plastic comb :)

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ok...i just bought it...:D

bo jio! hahaha

don't get this brush or something that can do quiff. lol

any my hair length go for the long or short bristle one?
for long or short hair one?

Last edited:

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
bo jio! hahaha

what?

for the wet/gel brushes (down there put gel, but on the brush itself put wet) the bristles all same length, just whether flat or half radial

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what?

for the wet/gel brushes (down there put gel, but on the brush itself put wet) the bristles all same length, just whether flat or half radial

i mean don't know get this brush or the round kind for quiff? hahaha
or does this brush works well for quiff as well? lol
gian liao.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
i mean don't know get this brush or the round kind for quiff? hahaha
or does this brush works well for quiff as well? lol
gian liao.

i dunno leh... they used it for quiff in one of the slikhaar vids i think. or maybe u want the halfradial one side, flat on the other type. hmm...

stam

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bo jio! hahaha

Haha bro, ok Lah $12 sgd and free delivery, just buy and try... Don't know what's it for and how to use, just need a comb to brush when blowing hair.... :)

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha bro, ok Lah $12 sgd and free delivery, just buy and try... Don't know what's it for and how to use, just need a comb to brush when blowing hair.... :)

see my gf got anything anot, hoot together!

now USD low sia 1.24

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Stupid feelunique support email.

They replied me by saying i forgotten my password because end of the payment there is 3D secure payment.

I screenshot the whole page to show them there is some HTML webpage error. The person didnt even see it and ask me go contact bank. :s22::s11:

edited: Used another credit card and it finally work.. i guess the card that didnt work, maybe the web payment doesnt support it.

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cannot use paypal ah? haha waiting for my gf to see anything she wants anot.

free shipping must hoot! wanna buy redken but cannot. cfm is redken singapore block!

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How's ur hair holding up in this crazy heat?

today my setup quite power. under wind from hawker, hot sun. still there. lol
today no side pomo, abit more quiff look.
let me list out

Pre Blow Dry
KMS Sea salt spray (spam cause not strong)
KMS Heat Protector

Styling
HDF Quicksand to give it a dry look.
GOLD DIGGER as we all know to finish and for that extreme hold

Finish (got night class so i need it)
POWERPOINT hairspray to keep it together to ensure no fraying of loose hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.