Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

saigravy

Reaction score
Hi guys, I found a shoe which i want to purchase from asos but it was stated that that shoe cant be shipped to Singapore. Does anybody know if i can ship via cgw? Or vpost or borderlinx? And roughly how much will the shipping cost? Thanks alot:)

Last edited:

coldegg

Reaction score
Anyone tried to ship coach bag from amazon?
Which one shall I choose?
Approximate how much the shipping cost will be?

c1steady

Reaction score
how does comgateway live quote works ? Example, I order 4 items from amazon and only 1 item with live quote... does it works ?

Reaction score
Want to ship some items from USA (total actual weight between 1kg to 2kg).

Does comGateway charge based on the actual weight or overcharge by playing with volumetric weight?

For this month, which is a better bank to use for comGateway -- DBS or Citibank? Does POSB GO! Debit MasterCard qualify for the DBS promotion?

jintonic

Reaction score
which courier service (for US shopping) you'd tried last few months and cheapest + recommended?

normally how many days of delivery from US to Spore?

Thanks

qsgsgs

Reaction score
which courier service (for US shopping) you'd tried last few months and cheapest + recommended?

normally how many days of delivery from US to Spore?

Thanks
cheapest vpost with their discount. recommended will be comgateway.

kinnetiks

Reaction score
People, please don't use vPost.

This is the tracking for one of my item:

Date Time Status
04/09/2013 10:37:38 PM Package Paid
06/09/2013 01:10:21 AM Package sent out from U.S.A/Japan/EUROPE
09/09/2013 06:44:53 PM *Estimated arrival in S`pore Airport Processing Ctr (11/09/2013)
11/09/2013 06:20:11 PM Arrival in S`pore
11/09/2013 06:22:13 PM Depart from S`pore Airport Processing Ctr

I have another 3 packages stuck at the same status since 19/9. The delivery time within Singapore is taking longer than shipment from USA.

Customer service email reply to this yesterday was "We have raised a request to the concern department to check on the status of the item. We request you to kindly wait for an update." Basically after waiting for 2 weeks, they are asking me to continuing waiting.

No concrete course of action taken, no approx waiting time. The items of the packages cost a few hundred dollars. I don't know if they will refund the declared value if the packages are lost. More importantly I can't reorder the item but can only wait for it to hopefully arrive someday.

Agreed ~Vpost really love to waste people's time and take peoples money. Talk a lot and no action, false promises!
Last year they have requested me to pay SGD30, make a money order and send to them at their HQ for an administrative fee for them to return my package arrived at UK address to a merchant in London. However they wrongly sent to Singapore the package that was supposed to be returned to the merchant in london(i have many packages from the same merchant at UK address) . Therefore i asked for the SGD30 to be refunded to me. After more than 10 calls in nearly 2 months and numerous emails as well and wait time more than 3 months after that, nothing happened.No news, no calls no emails(other than their useless promotional emails) until today! VPOST is a BIG NO_NO

Last edited:
Reaction score
For CGW, how to get live quote for mixture of items in the same parcel? Like 3 x A + 4 x B etc. The Live Quote website only have entry for one type of product/item leh.

Reaction score
~大.芒.果~;80074152 said:
see under additional item lor.

Where to add additional item ah? I only see the following at CGW live quote page:

Enter URL of Product:
Quantity:
Shipping to:
Submit button

How to get one single live quote for a mixture of different products in the same parcel?

~大.芒.果~

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where to add additional item ah? I only see the following at CGW live quote page:

Enter URL of Product:
Quantity:
Shipping to:
Submit button

How to get one single live quote for a mixture of different products in the same parcel?
when u press submit, there will be two costs quoted to you for tt item.

one cost as a single item (you only shipping that item), one as additional item (u alr shipping one item, this item will cost u $x more)

Jas007

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
~大.芒.果~;80078323 said:
when u press submit, there will be two costs quoted to you for tt item.

one cost as a single item (you only shipping that item), one as additional item (u alr shipping one item, this item will cost u $x more)

the person is asking how to get live quotes for multiple items from the same merchant
eg u shop at Monoprice ...
u want to buy HDMI cable, VGA cable, HDMI Splitter ...

live quote only works for each item individually ...
the person is asking if possible to get ONE live quote, for all the 3 items in the example above ...

the answer is NO ... afaik

Jas007

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Enter URL of Product:
Quantity:
Shipping to:
Submit button

this term "same parcel" is wrongly used ...
no wonder the reply was off ...
bcos it was misunderstood as getting a quote for consolidated shipping ....

afaik ... u can't ... get single quote for multiple items from same merchant
bcos there's no way that CGW can ensure your items :
1) will be packed in a single box, and size and dimension of box cannot be ascertain or estimated ... eg Amazon ... loves to use big box
2) your items will all be shipped together ... sometimes, the merchant has different warehouses ... and as such they might send items in more than 1 package

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.