View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 10:16 PM   #7753
leejhong
Master Member

Yeah. You know what's the fug up part? My girlfriend's parents very superstitious and superficial. My girlfriend knows that as well so she always come over my place instead of me going over there. I still remember her mummy saying a sentence straight to my face, "You so short, cannot even let my daughter wear heels. Short people all not reliable one. How long you wanna play with my daughter?"

If she wasn't my girlfriend's mummy, I take out my cue butt and whack her liao. Both of her parents believe alot in old wife tale. What short people not reliable lar, baby face people no guts and balls, "zun" more than 1 cannot be together with because will "run lion" and etc. Basically everything is shoot me one.

Anyway, quarrel yesterday night because she go and li siao me then jump onto me. So happen her body land on my right leg, now the joint area "cek tio", I was actually suppose to go play snooker today one. Knn.
Don't be disheartened bro. I believe every one has their own different strengths and weaknesses. No one in this world is obliged to make us happy so whatever people says, just take it with an open heart. Some might be pleasant while some might not. But wells, this is life. So, at the end of the day, be fair to yourself and love yourself. IMO, you are a worthy guy to have and no one else in this world should and have the right to put you down.

Last thing to add. Saying sorry doesn't mean you're in the fault. It just means that you value the relationship more than the ego. You know what to do, bro.