The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He told me yday so i help whatme bro reply!

$185 technical perm inclusive of haircut plus $35 pre-perming scalp protection and free treatment. BOOOM!

Thanks for helping me to tell him.

Ytd too tired. After posting awhile then I went to sleep. :D

Anyway for anyone who wish to have major change over of their looks or can I say big pockets. I recommend Ivan Too from Kimage!
Best!

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
jh, make a video leh..on how your hair styling regime

Haha yah bro, let me grad first then i try to make one if its still necessary by then. Actually, there are a lot of hidden dragons, crouching tigers over here as well. Ask gaoxing or death bro to start the ball rolling oso can. :D

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
MADE ME SPEND MONEY AGAIN! So far, i fell victim to GD and this kent brush. :s31:

Kent brushes ***** shiok bro. I ordered the long gel brush from the feel unique site too.

When it comes I'll have the compete set already lol.

The wet brush/short/long/foldable brushes. Complete set of 4 lol

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last thing to add. Saying sorry doesn't mean you're in the fault. It just means that you value the relationship more than the ego. You know what to do, bro. :)

A real man will say, 'go make me a ***** samwich, bitch!'

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Kent brushes ***** shiok bro. I ordered the long gel brush from the feel unique site too.

When it comes I'll have the compete set already lol.

The wet brush/short/long/foldable brushes. Complete set of 4 lol

Ur sponge in the wet brush not removable? It's the same thing no?

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha yah bro, let me grad first then i try to make one if its still necessary by then. Actually, there are a lot of hidden dragons, crouching tigers over here as well. Ask gaoxing or death bro to start the ball rolling oso can. :D

I lose la. My hair is noob. Hahaha always the same. Lol

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Haha yah bro, let me grad first then i try to make one if its still necessary by then. Actually, there are a lot of hidden dragons, crouching tigers over here as well. Ask theprettyjerk.com to start the ball rolling oso can. :D

FTFY xD hahaha

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
no bro. the sponge is attached to the brush itself - you can't remove/detach it.
i don't know the science behind it, but it's ***** shiok brushing the wet hair with that ****.
it's specifically made for wet hair hence the name wet styler. :o:o

ManCave.co.nz: Kent KFM1 Wet Styling Brush

glue huh? wah! that site ex siol....

any idea why its discontinued? :/ like random guess?

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
glue huh? wah! that site ex siol....

any idea why its discontinued? :/ like random guess?

yes. :o
i've no idea why that particular model was discontinued, but the one thing i know for sure is, that **** is one my staple items, i need to have it to brush my hair the moment i'm outta the shower.

hooted one more right away to keep just in case. this **** is good. hoot first, think later. :)

2r60661.png

Kent KFM1 Wet Brush for Men's Volcanic Quartz Andosit | eBay

From amount $24.40 SGD
To amount $18.87 USD
Exchange rate: 1 Singapore Dollar = 0.773617 US Dollars

All in $24.40 SGD, PayPal.

Last edited:

prozaizxc

Reaction score
if i want to apply gd/ whatever wax/clay onto towel dried hair and then blow dry after, what heat should i use on the hairdryer?
and also does anybody know where to buy hair straightners in stores? Does watsons or something sell them? Or departmental stores?

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Min heat(but not no heat) max wind. If can't set both then choose the middle setting. Read from few places and makes sense to me.

And yes Watson guardian best denki courts yadayada all got. Practically everywhere? That's why every girl has one lol. Or rather, most.

Dunno jh still got stock not though. He letting some go.

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if i want to apply gd/ whatever wax/clay onto towel dried hair and then blow dry after, what heat should i use on the hairdryer?
and also does anybody know where to buy hair straightners in stores? Does watsons or something sell them? Or departmental stores?

go look for braun ES-20 pro. blue color ceramic plate with temp control.

$129 if not wrong. solid one. if you want budget one, go for any philips will do. $39.90.

use medium heat, strong wind if you have both settings.

TitanAttacks

Reaction score
is there a product that can make my hair not so clean after washing?

Let me explain...I notice every time I bath and after my hair dries, it becomes 1 strand 1 strand and it gets messy easily when the wind blows.

However every morning when I go to work and I bath but don't wash my hair, my hair looks great from the natural "oil" and it is not that "strandy"

I also want to avoid products that gives a gel look because I don't want the "wet" look.

I'm a guy.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is there a product that can make my hair not so clean after washing?

Let me explain...I notice every time I bath and after my hair dries, it becomes 1 strand 1 strand and it gets messy easily when the wind blows.

However every morning when I go to work and I bath but don't wash my hair, my hair looks great from the natural "oil" and it is not that "strandy"

I also want to avoid products that gives a gel look because I don't want the "wet" look.

I'm a guy.

not so clean ah? try kanebo. it cleanses but yet retains moisture.

if not, you will need a conditioner.

if styling product, as usual, gold digger ftw!~

Last edited:

deadbeat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't use max heat unless u know what u are doing. Higher chance that u'll damage your hair instead....

I have a confession to make...

I'm a little poisoned by that dior belt u all posted the other time. Any idea where/how to get it cheapest? Not urgent....

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't use max heat unless u know what u are doing. Higher chance that u'll damage your hair instead....

I have a confession to make...

I'm a little poisoned by that dior belt u all posted the other time. Any idea where/how to get it cheapest? Not urgent....

D point? hahaha
p1050067t.jpg

Very hard to get, unless you hoot from yahoo jp auction.
prepare to pay around 400++

i give up already. lol should have bought it in 2005 or 2006.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.