The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Paiseh ah. My "england" sometimes very bad. Hehe.

Yup. It stated "applied before styling this treatment works through the day to reconstruct your hair" .

What's keratin exactly? The product strongly promote it has rich keratin that's help my hair to be strengthen

Maybe I should try put it overnight than using it before styling.. But I have not tried this treatment then try styling with it. Will comment on it soon!

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro. No offend here to you and Jh. Sometimes we cannot keep talk about the same certain brand.. Later others thought this thread is keep promoting about the same product over and over again. Worst to worst, it turn into a sales thread.

As this hair thread goes on, we also must try other various products and give review! If good, we recommend! If bad! We boo it!

Anyway.. I'm waiting for Kanebo shampoo to restock ah. I'm getting this shampoo for sure! Just that my hair is perm-ed and bleached before. Too Dry! Normal shampoo cannot handle!

Actually I also agree on this. Its also very understandable because its still a so called mini business. In my own cuesports thread, I edit out the 2nd post on 1st page and put people's sale listing there so if there's anyone interested, they can just PM the person. Easier.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Paiseh ah. My "england" sometimes very bad. Hehe.

Yup. It stated "applied before styling this treatment works through the day to reconstruct your hair" .

What's keratin exactly? The product strongly promote it has rich keratin that's help my hair to be strengthen

Maybe I should try put it overnight than using it before styling.. But I have not tried this treatment then try styling with it. Will comment on it soon!

hahaha keratin is a protein. a protein that makes up the bulk or ur hair and nails. however "The product strongly promote it has rich keratin that's help my hair to be strengthen" is complete bullcrap since ur hair does not have enzymes that can use this keratin. BUT that being said, the product will feel like its working as long is its there.

also, i'll bet that this product, when applied under gd, will allow it to be washed off much quicker and cleaner, according to my 8 days stint.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually I also agree on this. Its also very understandable because its still a so called mini business. In my own cuesports thread, I edit out the 2nd post on 1st page and put people's sale listing there so if there's anyone interested, they can just PM the person. Easier.

haha we are waiting for new thread when the mods come in.
then we can chop the 2nd post and edit! :s12:

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hahaha keratin is a protein. a protein that makes up the bulk or ur hair and nails. however "The product strongly promote it has rich keratin that's help my hair to be strengthen" is complete bullcrap since ur hair does not have enzymes that can use this keratin. BUT that being said, the product will feel like its working as long is its there.

also, i'll bet that this product, when applied under gd, will allow it to be washed off much quicker and cleaner, according to my 8 days stint.

Wahaha! Didn't know it's bullcrap.

You did your experiment. It surely work! Can't wait to try again.

Btw. How come it could be guess correctly that my shampoo would be sort of almond nut smell?

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Wahaha! Didn't know it's bullcrap.

You did your experiment. It surely work! Can't wait to try again.

Btw. How come it could be guess correctly that my shampoo would be sort of almond nut smell?

cos i zai! =:p

hahaha no la. apparently a lot of fruits' seeds smell like almonds (like apricot seeds and such... stuff that no one eats [cos they'll DIE. the smell of almonds can be attributed to its cyanide content.]) and products like to contain oils that are extracted from such seeds, apparently will benefit skin and hair.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No wonder you so hardworking PCW lar. :s13:

ya. haha then if people come in ask repeated question or what. haha just ask them first page have everything.

then our JH lao da no need to retype when ppl ask what does sea salt spray does. LOL

70% of this thread is sea salt spray enquiries. lolol

reviews can be posted infront as well!

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya. haha then if people come in ask repeated question or what. haha just ask them first page have everything.

then our JH lao da no need to retype when ppl ask what does sea salt spray does. LOL

70% of this thread is sea salt spray enquiries. lolol

reviews can be posted infront as well!

Very true also. For me I'll still speak out if people ask in my thread but more detailed one will just ask them read 1st post if the things they wanna know is there.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Very true also. For me I'll still speak out if people ask in my thread but more detailed one will just ask them read 1st post if the things they wanna know is there.

yup. haha those more detail things they wanna know can explain..
we got in house hair styler (JH) and in house scientist (deaththeorist)

the rest of us PCW! hahaha

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
we are at post count 7853 (this very post). we can like make post 7890 the GOTO post.

bloody easy to rmb, and retardedly easy to type on a computer.

>GOTO post #7890
LOLS

PetiaC

Reaction score
Just a question is there a place that retails the KMS Sss? Or if buy online cost how muchie?

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just a question is there a place that retails the KMS Sss? Or if buy online cost how muchie?

haha don't buy KMS SSS. abit ex. $27.50 online. Singapore salon sure chop you.

Hold wise not as good as OS Fashion and the shaping wise also lose out.
The only thing good is its softer and branded thats all. I think suit female better or ang moh

i use both before and i know :) ;)

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
cant get the first few posts, get the post with the last 4 buttons on the keyboard xD

eh eh... when i take sponge wax from u hor... can give sample of scheme cream? little little bit. wan try try. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.