The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Either Os fashion or KMS sea salt spray! I'm using the Os fashion one. It's working very good and I can't live without it!

To get your sea salt spray = ThePrettyJerk. U can contact LeeJhong. He can help you on this

Gold digger only can get through the Mass order organised by gaoxing.

I think I'm going to get another GD to keep stock.

Bro Gaoxing. How do I get the sponge wax ah? I want try..

If you can't live without it then its very good news for me leh bro! HAHA

Yeah thanks guys for the excellent response from the bundle package. 2months and gaoxing is on his 16th batch already. Quite a feat, i must say. :)

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any recommended hairstyle for a nsf? no need cut botak, 1-2-1 or anything, but need keep it short and neat.

Just go for a typical undercut. Fringe length is up to you but i believe NSF can't keep it too long too so it shouldnt be a problem. When you dont feel like styling then so be it. On days when you want to style, you can do up a simple short quiff (if you got the length) or ivy league will be possible too. With that said, you can't really have that much variation when your hair is too short. Not only for NSF, its on a general basis for guys. :)

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any recommended hairstyle for a nsf? no need cut botak, 1-2-1 or anything, but need keep it short and neat.

depends leh, some NSF the hair super long one, look more like reservist leh.

but for me I chiong sua one, CSM will check so no choice, back then my haircut is <$18, just tell the stylist the sides must be short, back slope, fringe cut short, on top leave it to them. not much options for the top but boh pian :o

PetiaC

Reaction score

Ivy League Crew Cut

ivyleague.gif

deadbeat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha. Raw jeans for the win. That apc I am wearing, trying to break in since start of the year. Haha I broke into my dior alr. Haha hardly wear now. Haha.

Even my sec 4 brother also rocking apc. Hahaha kena influenced.
would u recommend APC petit new standard or petit standard. the new standards are slightly roomier.

I have rather large calves but like slim cutting denim like nudie grim tims or the levi 511 raws

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
would u recommend APC petit new standard or petit standard. the new standards are slightly roomier.

I have rather large calves but like slim cutting denim like nudie grim tims or the levi 511 raws

How about your tights?
Petite standard is the slimmest of all the standards.
try the petite new standard. looks good but i prefer the cut of petite standards

deadbeat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How about your tights?
try the petite new standard. looks good but i prefer the cut of petite standards

I'm just worried it will be too skinny. Much prefer slim cut

Collectible

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How about your tights?

Apc like get their measurement wrongly or something. I see the measurements yesterday the petite new standard slightly bigger than petite standard. Darn confusing.

deadbeat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thinking of maybe getting retail in Singapore. Undoubtedly more expensive but can try

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.