Status
Not open for further replies.

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Temporary fix only leh... The cap will squish down the Crown area too =/

Hahaha good luck! XD I gg cut tmr lo~

Where you going to have your hair cut?

Sian. I'm outside. My hair collapse after 2hour again.. Can I mix the hard spray with pp hair spray?

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Like I spray the superhard type? Gatsby superhard.

Is there different between the upper and lower floor? I feel like going to have hair cut again.. I think after two weeks. My hair become long and cannot handle.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Is there different between the upper and lower floor? I feel like going to have hair cut again.. I think after two weeks. My hair become long and cannot handle.

jin chor leh, 2 weeks cut once. haha. mix more spray = heavier hair = hair will fall! haha

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha never hear of it leh. haha but i heard martell can boost hair growth. hahaha heard from old folks

anyone wants the paddle brush just pm me. haha

Martel is old wives tale lar. Don't seem to be true. I tried for 6 months and still don't see any hair growth. Probably depends on genes as well.

I have this female friend who's a freelance cosmetic seller. She's currently selling honey products which includes facial and hair tonics. To be applied and not edible. Wondering whether I should give them a try or not.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Wah you fiercer than me. I 3 weeks cut once, you 2 weeks. Sorry for your wallet. :sad:

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pekcek sia.. My hairstyle sort of drop down. Now look like siao Gina.

Because my hair supposed to be all comeback. But my long hair stubborn and want to yank out.

It seems like it's not I want anymore. :(

Normally I cut my hair after 4weeks.but I think I need to cut shorter abit. If not really heavy sia.. My fringe comb back can touch my crown sia.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pekcek sia.. My hairstyle sort of drop down. Now look like siao Gina.

Because my hair supposed to be all comeback. But my long hair stubborn and want to t**** out.

It seems like it's not I want anymore. :(

Cut short and let it grow again loh? :s11:

Don't know whether it would actually help or not though.

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dnd bro, u see this sh!t
DV3kSgK.jpg

Standing even tho its wet and I just came out of the shower. Longest standing strand clocked in a 7cm when I use ruler. Fml.

waiting for netzach to fap fap fap to this picture!!!

:s22::s22::s22:

Dynosaur

Reaction score
Just want to give thumbs up for Bro GaoXing and Bro JunHong.

I've seen some of the hairstyles and products on Slikhaar TV - YouTube and they seem quite nice but I didn't know I could get them in Singapore. But when I found out bro GaoXing is doing MO for those, I decided to test it out. To be honest I was a bit skeptical at first. But after a few days of usage of Gold Digger Hair Clay and Seasalt spray as recommended by bro GaoXing, I am very happy with the result. My hair is those hard to shape type. But with Gold Digger and Seasalt, they're very easy to style and my hair doesn't go out of style from morning till night even for a very humid Singapore. Don't be alarmed, you must be thinking it must be very hard to wash if it lasts this long but to my surprise it is super easy to wash it out. Gold digger clay has a very nice hold with a very nice matte finish. So I'll be getting more if the one that I'm using runs out.

The seasalt is from Bro JunHong. After applying the seasalt, it is super easy to style your hair any way you want with Gold Digger Clay. You'll love both the Gold Digger clay and Seasalt. So yea, this my review. If any of you are thinking about getting them, don't think no more. You won't regret.

Cheers.
Thanks bro GaoXing and JunHong.

Last edited:

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cut short and let it grow again loh? :s11:

Don't know whether it would actually help or not though.

I'm still thinking to cut it short or not :(

Hair permed two weeks ago. First week was great. Now in a mess due to long hair already. Lol. So i placing my hope on Kobayashi tmr.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm still thinking to cut it short or not :(

Hair permed two weeks ago. First week was great. Now in a mess due to long hair already. Lol. So i placing my hope on Kobayashi tmr.

You never take care ijjit? My girlfriend tell me after perm/rebond, 1st month very important, must take care one like apply creams and etc.

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got ah. Always put hair cream n treatment. I purposely buy those shampoo for colour/permed hair. I think I should blame my hair for being too straight again. :(

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just want to give thumbs up for Bro GaoXing and Bro JunHong.

I've seen some of the hairstyles and products on Slikhaar TV - YouTube and they seem quite nice but I didn't know I could get them in Singapore. But when I found out bro GaoXing is doing MO for those, I decided to test it out. To be honest I was a bit skeptical at first. But after a few days of usage of Gold Digger Hair Clay and Seasalt spray as recommended by bro GaoXing, I am very happy with the result. My hair is those hard to shape type. But with Gold Digger and Seasalt, they're very easy to style and my hair doesn't go out of style from morning till night even for a very humid Singapore. Don't be alarmed, you must be thinking it must be very hard to wash if it lasts this long but to my surprise it is super easy to wash it out. Gold digger clay has a very nice hold with a very nice matte finish. So I'll be getting more if the one that I'm using runs out.

The seasalt is from Bro JunHong. After applying the seasalt, it is super easy to style your hair any way you want with Gold Digger Clay. You'll love both the Gold Digger clay and Seasalt. So yea, this my review. If any of you are thinking about getting them, don't think no more. You won't regret.

Cheers.
Thanks bro GaoXing and JunHong.

I have nothing but thumbs up! thank you sir for your fine review! Going up the MO thread! Whoops!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.