whatme

Ok! Booked appointment with Kobayashi. I think I'm real crazy. Haha. Only two weeks my hair go haywire.

sibei busy lah.... going bald soon liao.... put wif u 1st lah or u wan take pic of urself wearing it 1st???
:vijayadmin:

I cannot wear leh. hahahaha.. ok put with me first. hahaha

ANYONE WANTS THE PADDLE BRUSH FOR CHEEPS?

Ok! Booked appointment with Kobayashi. I think I'm real crazy. Haha. Only two weeks my hair go haywire.

haha with?

whatme

Gx. I booked with Purple! Since I also don't know which one. I think I cannot tell them I want comb back. Totally wrong. Haha

ya.. show picture the best. then see what they can do to make it similar.

iV3RsOn

Hwz post picture very troublesome.. Need upload to image host and post link.. I using mobile version. Psps.. Tmr should post my "repaired" haircut.

paste here loh... later i help u upload loh.... LOL can be done in 3 mins....

aiya show ur hairstylist can liao lah.... scare PS ar???

leejhong

Bro, no wonder u study science lah. Wise choice. Cannot paste here unless u upload the pic. :s13:

deaththeorist

I think we have a MASSIVE case of miscommunication here... I think everyone today different frequency. Or maybe I'm the one out of tune

deaththeorist

my understanding is as follows

show picture loh....
literally ask whatme show picture to stylist

Hwz post picture very troublesome.. Need upload to image host and post link.. I using mobile version. Psps.. Tmr should post my "repaired" haircut.
maybe whatme saw "leh" instead of "loh" then tot iverson asking him to GPGT about his fail hairstyle after he told stylist instead of showing photo

iverson really wanna help whatme. iverson asking for url to the picture so he can help embed.

Bro, no wonder u study science lah. Wise choice. Cannot paste here unless u upload the pic. :s13:
tot iverson trolling.

-end-

whatme

Haha.. Sorry ah.. My England really very bad. Perhaps I was outside busy celebrating for my birthday. So i just glance around the thread and pcw de..

fullguard

repost from the other thread:

does la coco have any discounts for nsf?

anyway, any reviews for kimage at junction 8? or is the one at northpoint better?

This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.