The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
repost from the other thread:

does la coco have any discounts for nsf?

anyway, any reviews for kimage at junction 8? or is the one at northpoint better?

i think you're better off asking at the other thread.

haha

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now I keep finding pictures that I want my hairstyle to be roughly that..

Very afraid I can't communicate well to Purple at Kobayashi.

But can't find any good picture. Sian.. Any good side pomp pic? :(

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes true.. But have to realistic mah.. Most of the pictures I Google "mens side quiff" or "modern mens side pomp". All hardly can suit my hair.. Maybe it's time do plastic surgery. Haha. Jk

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
I usually can't find nice pictures too... Most of the time use pictures as a guide to help me explain what I want

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol later i help post a pic. the one i always use.. or search my nick in this thread and find side quiff
tumblr_mlgq29WANZ1r65bg6o1_500.jpg

Last edited:

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks bro. This picture should illustrate better. Later I show to the stylist. She will find it familiar. Haha

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Cool. So I just my hair cut. And she used mousse and sss. Towel dry, mousse, half blow dry, sss, full dry. According to her they are complementary. Mousse to soften my stiff hair, and sss to give that crunch

josephkjc

Reaction score
Shucks netzach, I realised you got banned so I can't PM or contact you.

Anyone has his contact number or email?

I realised that the smaller bottle 120ml is not a spray but it has bristles on top for you to press onto the scalp. Only the bigger bottle is spray. Hence I wanted to ask you to help me get the small bottle.

if you don't believe or i may be wrong, you can head to Kobayashi and ask those dudes if this is the Corium Necelp Scalp Essence. Go see for yourself, you can show the Kobayashi dudes this post too :love::love::love:

2ztll3t.png

If it's not, don't worry, just take a picture of whatever they're using on you & I'll try get the same **** for you at a much cheaper price if I have the time. But please don't expect me to wrap the **** swee swee like Mr. JH and mail it to you, self-collection from me.
not looking to earn a single cent from you, i'm just keen to make friends with you.

:love::love::love::love:

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cool. So I just my hair cut. And she used mousse and sss. Towel dry, mousse, half blow dry, sss, full dry. According to her they are complementary. Mousse to soften my stiff hair, and sss to give that crunch

I just leave there too! But 2nd level!

The mousse they use, redken aerate 08 bodifying cream mousse. Very good leh! Where can I buy?

Anyway.. I feel so happy that I got the haircut right this time! She was able to save my hair!

I do not want to boast how good she is or saying any good books of this salon. But I definitely going back again!

Thanks gx bro for the recommendation!

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Shucks netzach, I realised you got banned so I can't PM or contact you.

Anyone has his contact number or email?

I realised that the smaller bottle 120ml is not a spray but it has bristles on top for you to press onto the scalp. Only the bigger bottle is spray. Hence I wanted to ask you to help me get the small bottle.

get from leejhong!

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
where's da pic? :o

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just leave there too! But 2nd level!

The mousse they use, redken aerate 08 bodifying cream mousse. Very good leh! Where can I buy?

Anyway.. I feel so happy that I got the haircut right this time! She was able to save my hair!

I do not want to boast how good she is or saying any good books of this salon. But I definitely going back again!

Thanks gx bro for the recommendation!

she got say know me? :o=:p

mousse to soften hair. haha redken can get anywhere, any mousse will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.