View Single Post
Old 20-10-2013, 11:44 AM   #8679
x3dnd3x
Great Supremacy Member

My 5cts worth on "cheap" cosmetics products. Not all cheap things are bad.

Fortunately for me my body is not so picky so don't have allergy to cheap products like Johnson Baby Oil (use to protect my razors from rust), Nivea Creme (use to recover from razorburn and sunburn), Brylcreem (easy to wash off hair-styling product) all the above have synthetic material.

My son have sensitive skin so last time also spend a lot of money of expensive hypo allergic shampoo and soap. If he use the Johnson Baby Shampoo or Bodywash his skin will be become rough with "goosebumps" for days.

Until one day he started to use my soap bars because he copy me. The really dirt cheap Imperial Leather soap bar actually improve his skin condition even better than the expensive cleansers.

After which I am sold on soap bars. But currently using the much more expensive Tabac soap bar, but I will go use Imperial Leather as a backup in case I have no time to go down Mustafa to restock on Tabac.
I use the green indian soup from young until now. My family is pray indian god one so certain things we use are always indian related. I still remember the 1st time I brought my girlfriend over and she commented that my toilet have this weird smell.

It cost around 50c for a bar but my daddy likes to go Malacaa just to eat so at the same time he'll stock up the indian bar soap as well. I remember he always buy like 3 - 6 cartons back so that shop seller remembers my daddy and till now, still selling him at RM20c for a bar.