[Apple Store] iPad Air Availability Related Discussions [NO SALES]

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don know. That's y I got this thread setup so ppl can camp for information of its availability.

Thinking whether to hoot iPad air next week first then when iPad mini RD out buy that n sell the air version. Hmm....

LunaSouL

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gian gian to get ipad air/mini2 to replace my ipad2
But still wrking fine leh, no excuse to buy :(

But cant stand the weight & lag on the ipad2 ios7

Unclemun

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gian gian to get ipad air/mini2 to replace my ipad2
But still wrking fine leh, no excuse to buy :(

But cant stand the weight & lag on the ipad2 ios7

I have the original iPad and ipad3. Will not consider any new ones since the iPad3 still can do ios7 and the original iPad still works.

Hitokirii

Reaction score
Time to replace my ipad 3. Must hoot.
Is too heavy. Is true. Kenna internal injury before.

kenzone7

Reaction score
Looks like the mini with retina is destined to be like iPhone 5s gold... rare and endangered species. What does "coming later in November" mean?? Ans: it means wait long, long....

And with stocks having to spread to 41 first-launch countries, it's gonna be very interesting.

I only wish Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand were on that first-launch list, so the rich buggers from those countries will stop flying here to buy our limited stock.:s13::s13::s13:

layzibum22

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looks like the mini with retina is destined to be like iPhone 5s gold... rare and endangered species. What does "coming later in November" mean?? Ans: it means wait long, long....

And with stocks having to spread to 41 first-launch countries, it's gonna be very interesting.

I only wish Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand were on that first-launch list, so the rich buggers from those countries will stop flying here to buy our limited stock.:s13::s13::s13:

My sentiments exactly... mini with retina would be rare... cos its like the ipad most ppl were waiting for more than 1 year ago...

palmtungsten

Reaction score
Will try iPad air first before deciding whether to get iPad mini retina or iPad air.. iPad air maybe popular due to its new form factor and good weight for its 9.7 inch screen size

palmtungsten

Reaction score
Will try iPad air first on 1 nov
in Apple store before deciding whether to get iPad mini retina or iPad air..

iPad air maybe popular due to its new form factor and good weight for its 9.7 inch screen size.. iPad air will be killer product for current iPad 2,3 and 4 users

cybercom8

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have the original iPad and ipad3. Will not consider any new ones since the iPad3 still can do ios7 and the original iPad still works.

i have 4 generations of ipad and 1 mini...still getting the new mini with retina as its so much better than the current mini

still contemplating whether to get the ipad air - maybe sell off older ipads first :s13:

cybercom8

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So what better faster way to obtain faster than apple store? Telco?

I only scare apple store launch during wee hours of Singapore time. Different time zone....

i hope apple launch during wee hours...so that i have better chance of scoring 1...or 2 sets :D

didymus

Reaction score
hey ask u guys for opinions..

i have ipad3 wifi+4g and nexus 7 2013.. e reason why i bought nexus 7 is portable, light and slim.. i never bring ipad3 out home, only use at home..

shld i buy ipad mini retina and sell my ipad3/nexus7 away? cos 2 devices very troublesome... if u were me.. what will u do? :vijayadmin:

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i hope apple launch during wee hours...so that i have better chance of scoring 1...or 2 sets :D

so u going to stay up every nite in nov to monitor this?

lol.. steady.. i give u my contact number, u nudge me when its available....haha

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey ask u guys for opinions..

i have ipad3 wifi+4g and nexus 7 2013.. e reason why i bought nexus 7 is portable, light and slim.. i never bring ipad3 out home, only use at home..

shld i buy ipad mini retina and sell my ipad3/nexus7 away? cos 2 devices very troublesome... if u were me.. what will u do? :vijayadmin:

sell all... get ipad mini RD... 1 device for everything, enuff said.... :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.