[MO] Dynaflo Liquid Armour Screen Protector

bibu00

Master Member
Reaction score
READY STOCK AVALIABLE NOW

Brand new Dynaflo Liquid Armor Plus!

SMS 9681zero911 TO BUY NOW!!

Plus version is better, stronger and last longer!

No more plastic, or messy flim screen protectors! Use your phone just like how it is designed to be used.

LIQUID-ARMOR Plus Nano coating Tech Liquid tablet screen protector is a remarkable Nano coating technology that shines and protects your portable device screen like nothing else! One simple application of LIQUID-ARMOR Plus with unique anti-scratch and water-repellent features up to 12 months!

-Provides scratch-resistant surface for normal wear and tear
-Screen protection up to 2x stronger than traditional screen protection film
-Water-repellent feature provides water beading and repel from a treated surface
-Anti-Static / High Gloss
-Preserves touch screen sensitivity sharpness and vividness of screen display
-Smooth, dirt repellent surface
-Natural Lavender flavor
-Best to protect any glasses of Smartphone, Tablet PC, LCD/LED (Camera, Laptop, TV) Screen without size boundary

Official website
Dynaflo Corporation

New model from dynaflo. Liquid armor PLUS. Last double the duration. Available in one piece convenient pack!

HTB1Fm7eFVXXXXa.XVXXq6xXFXXXj.jpg

Really great product. The best selling point is the microfiber cloth dynaflo provides. You will definitely be impressed.

Videos of product tests!

(Registered mail): $15
(Normal mail): $14
(Meet ups): $12

Pack includes Dual sided microfibre cleaning cloth, and a one-use liquid armor wipe.

Ready stock now! SMS 96810nine11 for more information.
Transfer the money to 405-18761-2, and leave me an sms (posb savings)
Item will be sent by mail the day after receiving payment
Meet-up option avaliable, text me for more info.

Note that spray bottle or dropper version is not avaliable.

p.s. Selling at USD $10 as retail price.

Dynaflo's official website
Dynaflo Corporation

Last edited:

bibu00

Master Member
Reaction score
Product Q&A for liquid armor (standard edition)!
Q & A

Application Instructions
Make sure device is turned off and completely cooled down. Make sure the screen surface is clean from oil, debris and liquid. Gently apply the Liquid-Armor Plus wipe to the screen in a uniform direction (avoid circular movement) for 10-20 seconds until coating is evenly distributed. Allow to dry for 10 minutes without touching your device (let sit overnight for best results).

Q1: How many times does LIQUID-ARMOR need to be reapplied ?
A1: Just 2 sprays by bottle of LIQUID-ARMOR or 1 pack by LIQUID-ARMOR convenience kit for 3.5"~4" Smartphone screen size every time apply it. Each bottle of LIQUID-ARMOR can spray up to 50 times.

Q2: How long LIQUID-ARMOR can last once applied?
A2: Scratch-resistance will last up to 6 months. For best result, recommend to reapply LIQUID-ARMOR solution every 3 months.

Q3: How do I know I should apply LIQUID-ARMOR again?
A3: The solution will last about 6 months at optimal condition, and it depends on individual usage. Reapplying as needed for frequent rubbing and cleaning of the screen.

Q4: Would reapply LIQUID-ARMOR make the screen protection stronger?
A4: The scratch-resistance will not be stronger with more application of LIQUID-ARMOR. It will just make the nano coating spread more evenly on the glasses screen.

Q5: Will LIQUID-ARMOR work on Metal or Plastic ?
A5: LIQUID-ARMOR works on perfectly on glasses screen, but we don't recommend to apply it on Metal or Plastic material.

Q6: Do I have to take care about anything, when using LIQUID-ARMOR the second or third times?
A6: Just clean your screen with microfiber cloth, and follow the instruction to re-apply LIQUID-ARMOR.

Q7 When I cleaned the screen completely first and then I applied the LIQUID-ARMOR, but it left streaks on the screen that did not disappear.
A7: It is normal to see the streak if you "OVER" applied LIQUID-ARMOR. If you use Microfiber Cloth and rub it hardly, it will make the nano-coating layer more evenly and will not hurt the glasses screen.

Q8: If I want to clean my display or sell my smart phone, I would like to remove the rest of LIQUID-ARMOR completely, what do I have to do?
A8: It is not necessary to remove LIQUID-ARMOR, as it's an invisible nano coating. There is no physical form that you need to remove.

Q9: Can I apply LIQUID-ARMOR on Digital Camera Lens?
A9: The Digital Camera Lens' are made by glasses, and LIQUID-ARMOR will provide the perfect solution to protect the glasses lens' surface.

Q10: How effective is this nano-coating against resisting scratches when compared
to the normal glass of the iPhone screen?

A10: LIQUID-ARMOR uses physic concept by adding nano coating on the surface of glasses screen, in order to increase the scratch-resistance. Obviously, the glasses screen with LIQUID-ARMOR being applied will increase the scratch-resistance level substantially.

(taken from dynaflo @ http://www.dynaflousa.com/products/LA100SP/Q&A.html)

Last edited:

bibu00

Master Member
Reaction score
Reviews for dynaflo's liquid armor PLUS!

Okay just got my Dynaflo for the main purpose of trying to lessen the scratch on my phone camera and serve as a protection against further scratches as my job involves handling quite some tools and keys, and my phone is always lying around these items.

AlqGdao.jpg

See the tiny scratch near the "200m"?

v55afae.jpg

The dynaflo didn't remove the scratch but did make the glass & metal more polished.

NwpF00t.jpg

After applying the dynaflo, the tempered glass is quite reflective though.

zeDcs6T.jpg

Before applying on the camera.

4f88WQy.jpg

After applying. The scratches did lessen a little but does not remove them.

I did apply some of it on my digital camera, where there are small light scratches on the lens coating and the Dynaflo removed/covered the scratches.

Verdict: The Dynaflo acts as protection & does cover the gaps over certain surfaces, especially if the surface already has a protective coating, so it helps to remove scratches on that coating. Deeper scratches will not be removed but it's worth a try, else at least it protects against further damage. Good buy for the price. Thanks!

Last edited:

bibu00

Master Member
Reaction score
Reviews!!!
doing a small review and uppez for TS

due to me preordering before TS have stock , TS offered free registered mail to me so here it is.

IMG_0024.jpg

nicely packed with air bubbles inside.

IMG_0025.jpg

authentic dynaflo's liquid armor , confirm better than all the stupid korean brands of liquid protector all over qoo10 and everything.

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0028.jpg

just applied the liquid to iphone 5 two layers and 2x windows surface rt , liquid in the bottle feel barely go down at all.

sorry for npnt , for now one hour left it sitting on my quite dusty table , so far not a single speck of dust on it yet.

been using my phone without protector (naked screen) for 2 days , hopefully can feel the difference tomorrow.

initially felt abit apprehensive when TS is offering such a price , when the cheapest on qoo is 38++ , but seems like its worth the risk after all.

the good
machiam cannot use finish , i think i will lost the bottle before using finish it.
seller kept in touch throughout, letting me know when the stocks arrived , and it was delivered the next postage day.

the bad
so far none yet.

Bought the aforementioned product from TS. The process to apply the coating is simpler and faster than regular screen protector. There is a slight difference in the feel after the Nano coating have hardened onto the glass. The screen is perfectly clear and fingerprint can be easily wiped away by my pants alone.

There is 1 strange property though, it seems to remove the micro scratch that my s4 used to have. I will update my thoughts again over time.

Got the product from ts on the 6th nov. Before, during and after service of the purchase is superb and I will definitely buy from ts again when it run out and also if ts is still selling. Great product and great pricing. Cheers!

yoz! was too busy that i forgot to repost a review for you!

Great product!! it is so easy to apply it on that i did it on my phone front and back + my panasonic gx1 lens front and back too! it doesn't even feel like i'm apply any screen protection at all coz it's just too easy and simple!

i think the bottle should be able to last me really quite sometime.. so it's really a great price to grab for coming years of gadgets, considering how much a tempered glass screen protector etc costs nowadays.

somehow after applying, the glass feels really extra smooth and fingerprints don't smudge onto the screen the same way. it is easily remove by cleaning with the really great microfibre cloth! really good quality.. i use it for my camera lens and iphone 5s altogether now. in fact, even if you're lazy, wiping your screen using your jeans or tshirt does remove and shine up your phone easily!

Great MO!! Great seller!!

Cheers!!

Very good stuff you have here

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.