SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

ahsiao87

Reaction score
anybody know if RT IPPT you pass with incentive, do we have the incentive?

p.s. its RT-IPPT session and i pass with incentive.

Val_Venis

Reaction score
for ns men.. the first 9 months must attempt IPPT... if fail.. then i take IPPT during my last 3 months?

starqwerty

Reaction score
Hey Guys just to confirm certain stuff Im attending my 1st at kranji camp on sat the first IPT session is ippt test am i correct? start at 5pm?

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, can also book during RT period. But then, if can pass, why want to wait till RT period to take?

maybe the RT or IPT period help them train for IPPT, or some will be boh chup until the last few months then faster train for it.

foo9883

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys!

Just ORD 2 months ago and my IPPT window open already. My chance for passing IPPT? 0% lol.

So I've decided to book IPT to minimize RT. I'll be looking Maju Camp IPT. This will be my first ever IPT.

- May I ask, what to bring for IPT at Maju Camp?
- Are camera phones allowed?
- Are the instructors fierce or not? lol
- Anything else I have to take note of?

Thanks.

AceyourMaths

Banned
Reaction score
Hi guys!

Just ORD 2 months ago and my IPPT window open already. My chance for passing IPPT? 0% lol.

So I've decided to book IPT to minimize RT. I'll be looking Maju Camp IPT. This will be my first ever IPT.

Thanks.

IPT similar to RT.

You are allowed to bring in but you are not allowed to use the phone unnecessary.

Same fierceness as RT instructors

Training might be slightly harder as the IPT group is supposed to be better than RT group.

foo9883

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys!

Another question: Take IPT worth it? Or should I just go 20 RT sessions get more $$$

Thanks.

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys!

Another question: Take IPT worth it? Or should I just go 20 RT sessions get more $$$

Thanks.

have you ever passed IPPT before? any where close to the passing?

if it is close, you can try IPT, but if you totally heck care, then just take IPPT.

foo9883

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
have you ever passed IPPT before? any where close to the passing?

if it is close, you can try IPT, but if you totally heck care, then just take IPPT.

Never pass IPPT before. No motivation to do that also.

Anyone IPPT at Maju Camp? I'm going Maju IPT. How are the instructors there? Xiong or not ah?

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Never pass IPPT before. No motivation to do that also.

Anyone IPPT at Maju Camp? I'm going Maju IPT. How are the instructors there? Xiong or not ah?

then I think you take RT better, got pay.

I have done at Maju before. the instructors was NSF and some times NSmen, got some anal ones and some good ones. some times will have regulars come down, so got to wayang.

my info is about 1 year old. because this year somehow was able to clear mine during ICT

foo9883

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
then I think you take RT better, got pay.

I have done at Maju before. the instructors was NSF and some times NSmen, got some anal ones and some good ones. some times will have regulars come down, so got to wayang.

my info is about 1 year old. because this year somehow was able to clear mine during ICT

Thanks for the input!

If you ba long long do half **** PT, can the instructors kan you?

Or they don't care at all cause you are NSmen?

Last edited:

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the input!

If you ba long long do half **** PT, can the instructors kan you?

Or they don't care at all cause you are NSmen?

if you new bird you will be scared the instructors kan, but you see those old birds they can't be bothered. you see after some water break, the numbers become lesser.

you see who look old or young.

foo9883

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if you new bird you will be scared the instructors kan, but you see those old birds they can't be bothered. you see after some water break, the numbers become lesser.

you see who look old or young.

I new bird cause I ORD 2 months ago only. Will the instructors aim me to kan? :(
I really scared of those encik style regimentation and fierceness haiz.
What do you mean numbers become lesser? They go home before IPT ends?

From the first few pages I saw IPT won't go on for the full 3 hours. It will always end early. Is it true? I'm going Maju camp IPT.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.